We need to get some more people to come into the chat room more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need to get some more people to come into the chat room more

Hello all jcfers, im wondering why no one ever comes into the chat room much? I am actually sitting in there off and on throughout the day and in the evening but rarely see anyone so lets make the chat more active, and may even get some of those tech questions anwsered more quickly. As always posting rules apply in chat as well as in the forum.
    Last edited by blitz; 01-21-2009, 10:18 PM.

I'm in there now. Don't see you though, hmmmm???
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

lol i am out of town and now on a friends puter lol

Comment

I've been in the chat a few times today, and everytime I idle in there for at least an hour and no one shows up... Assholes :P
        Originally posted by horns666
        The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Chat R Eville

Seriously, you expect one-on-one communication with people who have spent years posting on an "at-your-leisure" board? Ain't gonna happen.
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I'll pledge to sit in for at least an hour a day (provided my new daughter allows thisa lol) Only trouble is that being from the UK my time is a wee bit different from the US!
            Gear: Charvel Model 3, Marshall Reverb 30, Fender Squier Telecaster, Digitech GNX-1, GHS Boomers and a whole lot of Dunlop picks.... Oh, and a Hohner Harmonica - key of A

Comment

I get a mostly blank page and in a box at the top of the screen it says:

"Your security settings do not allow websites to use ActiveX controls...this page may not display correctly. Click here for options..."

I click there, nothing.

Also, clicking on the Post Quick Reply doesn't work for me anymore
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                I get a mostly blank page and in a box at the top of the screen it says:

"Your security settings do not allow websites to use ActiveX controls...this page may not display correctly. Click here for options..."

I click there, nothing.

Also, clicking on the Post Quick Reply doesn't work for me anymore
                What browser are you using?
                The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

IE 6 I think?

I'm currently installing IE7

Youtube isnt working for me either. Apparently my Adobe Flash isn't working, and that damned bar is preventing me from d/ling that now also.

Comment

IE7 installed.

Still can't get into chat, view youtube, or D/L Adobe Flash.

But I CAN use the Quick Reply box now.

Comment

Switch to firefox, make your life a lot easier.

www.getfirefox.com

If that doesn't work, or you simply don't want to switch (which I highly recommend you do). You could try upgrading your flash player link

Comment

Yeah, I've heard about Firefox. I just installed IE7 though, will FF kick all that out?
                        I just want my stuff to work...

I'm tired of downloading sh*t and my sh*t still don't work!

Comment

No, Firefox won't remove IE, you can choose which browser you want to use. Though, if you do decide to switch, Firefox can import everything from IE for you. Give firefox a shot, if it doesn't work you can always remove it.

Comment

Hey, I decided to go with Chrome....everything works and is fast on my old machine with small memory. We'll see if I like this going forward. Already I notice no Favorites tab, hmmm.

Comment

Check out the chat app on shred guitars. It's java based, doesn't have as many bells and whistles but it's easier to use and better on the eyes right off the bat. Not bagging on the chat app here, but there are better ones!
                              There is no "team" in "Fuck You!"

Comment

Working...
                              X