year stamp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• year stamp?

ive seen some pics of jackson with a year stamp but im new to jacksons and dont know where they place it. i just picked up a used dinky to go along with my used kelly. im unsure when the dinky was made so when i recieve it i would like to find out if its the alder body dxmg or the baswood dxmg. if anyone knows id appreciate it
    ESP ltd EX-260
    Jackson Kx10
    Jackson DXMG (SD Blackouts)
    Crate GFX-212T
    Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
    Dunlop Crybaby from hell

Jacksons do not have a year stamp, though most are dated by their serial number.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Give us a description and we can go from there. Post some pictures once you get it.
      "Dear Dr. Bill,
      I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

its a dxmg gunmetal grey with a 580 trem looks like a tag one but i cant get a good look at it should be in by tue. if its a basswood im not worried i scored it cause it has blackouts in it which i can throw in something else LOL.
        ESP ltd EX-260
        Jackson Kx10
        Jackson DXMG (SD Blackouts)
        Crate GFX-212T
        Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
        Dunlop Crybaby from hell

Comment

The s/n of mine is 9830030. It's a mint like new shape DXMG, so I'm guessing this s/n is for late 2008.

Ron (RacerX) is the expert for dating imports by s/n. pm him.

Comment

Working...
          X