New Member "Darn Glad to Meet You!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member "Darn Glad to Meet You!"

Hello everyone, from a 22+ year Jackson owner and fan! Glad to meet all of you, and Happy to be here, can't believe I hadn't found this forum a long time ago. I look forward to being a member far into the future.

Here's a couple of pics of my baby, she's old enough to legally be in the bars now......LOL! It's a 1987 Jackson Strat(what the inspection card says) Wylie Coyote paint, born on Oct. 16 1987, USA San Dimas Serial # 4743 neck plate. Not a scratch on her, purchased at Guitar Center, in Chicago in December of 1987......ahhhh memories!

RedRacer
    Attached Files

Welcome to the board. It's a nice place.

Unfortunately I can't see your pictures. It says I do not have sufficient privileges. They may just be in moderation though.
    "Dear Dr. Bill,
    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Howdy Red!

Comment

And a closeup!
        Attached Files

Comment

Welcome RedRacer! I love Looney Tunes, I was raised by Bugs Bunny, and I'm a sucker for any ACME product so count me a BIG fan of your Jackson. If you ever sell it, consider passing it this way.

Cheers!

Comment

Welcome!
            Any Jackson-lover is my friend

"If you're not into Jacksons, you are not my friend... Heavy Metal"!

Comment

Thanks guys, nice to meet you all. Trying to get the photobucket thing happening, their site and my puter not getting along tonite. I'll have to try again later.

Red

Comment

Welcome to the board Red, if photobucket doesn't work you can always try imageshack.us. Can't wait to see the guitar.
                Originally posted by horns666
                The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Hail Red Racer. This is a great board for info.

Comment

Welcome to the forums!
                      "POOP"

Comment

That Wile Coyote Jackson makes me smile

I thought about getting a Marvin the Martian graphic put on my Charvel a while ago

Nice to have you on board mate
                        www.vendetta-theband.com
                        www.atomhawk.com

Comment

I kill the Wabbit!!!

Great guitar. Welcome to the forum.
                          Yesterday is history; tomorrow is a mystery; but today is a gift; that's why it is called the present.

Comment

welcome home
                            Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Great looking axe you have there. Welcome to the looney bin...er...forum.
                              Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

Working...
                              X