Hi I'm New

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi I'm New

Hi My Names Ben Court aka Courtster Im 16 And I Love Guitars So Hope I Can Get To Know You Lot
    Swift Randy Rhoads (Jackson Copy)
    Encore Les Paul (Gibson Copy)
    Some Acoustic Guitar
    10 Watt Amp BB Blaster

Dream Guitar: Jackson Randy Rhoads RR3 Black Like Matt Tuck Lol

Welcome to the board.

We already have the quota for 16 year olds named Ben so you're gonna have to go by Courtster I guess. Oh, and please do not capitalize every word. This board is filled with grammar Nazis and they will tear you apart if you keep doing that. Just warning you.
    "Dear Dr. Bill,
    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by BFMV4LifeMan View Post
      Hi My Names Ben Court aka Courtster Im 16 And I Love Guitars So Hope I Can Get To Know You Lot
      Welcome dude. I'd like to tell everyone that thie above chap is my nephew and a damn fine fellow. It's great to have a nephew that shares my love of Jackson/Charvel Guitars
      Gear: Charvel Model 3, Marshall Reverb 30, Fender Squier Telecaster, Digitech GNX-1, GHS Boomers and a whole lot of Dunlop picks.... Oh, and a Hohner Harmonica - key of A

Comment

Hey Ben i prefer being called by my nickname so courtster would be great lol
        Swift Randy Rhoads (Jackson Copy)
        Encore Les Paul (Gibson Copy)
        Some Acoustic Guitar
        10 Watt Amp BB Blaster

Dream Guitar: Jackson Randy Rhoads RR3 Black Like Matt Tuck Lol

Comment

Originally posted by BFMV4LifeMan View Post
          Hey Ben i prefer being called by my nickname so courtster would be great lol
          Okay.

I was wondering if you two were related. Same last name and all.
          "Dear Dr. Bill,
          I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to another Brit and obviously a B4MV fan.
              www.myspace.com/historyofheavymetal

Comment

Welcome to the fun!
                "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                --floydkramer

Comment

Nice to see the young guys having an appreciation for history!
                  Welcome

Comment

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

welcome from a recent newb to the forum. Be warned this place makes you spend money I think it's subliminal I ended up getting 2 jackson in 1 week LOL.
                      ESP ltd EX-260
                      Jackson Kx10
                      Jackson DXMG (SD Blackouts)
                      Crate GFX-212T
                      Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
                      Dunlop Crybaby from hell

Comment

Welcome guys...

And yeah, it is good to not make too many (any) spelling or gramatical errors, the grammar nazi's are everywhere.

I see you are from cardiff plenty of nice jacksons in cranes and one lovely SL2H in Gamlins...

Comment

Welcome, I saw Bullet on their US tour a few months ago, was very kick ass.
                          Jackson KV2
                          Jackson KE1T
                          Jackson KE1F
                          Jackson SL1

Comment

hi
                            Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

Working...
                            X