Think Im gonna get a caparison or CS Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toejam View Post
    Caparison are also made by former Jackson workers from the old Japanese factory.
    I'd love to know how a Jackson Falcon plays (the forerunner of the Horus). A Fusion with 27 frets would be godlike.

Comment

I would give a Suhr Modern some consideration also.
      PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

What are the rules as far as a customized CS PC1 goes? I know they get kind of uppity about CS builds with stratheads.

Comment

If you want 27 frets, go with the original

Comment

Originally posted by Rupe View Post
            If you want 27 frets, go with the original
            Hamer dosn't make them anymore.
            Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by Flatpicker View Post
              Hamer dosn't make them anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by P I K A View Post
                Yea I decided to stop the madness and just take the plunge . I always wanted a really nice axe and I almost went with the pc1 but the neck is too fat for me. So Im either going to try an horus or go custom shop Jackson. I just want a pc1 with a thinner neck though ,hate to spend all that extra just to thin out the wood. Was on the caparison board and they love their stuff. A lot of players were former Jackson and Ibanez players so we are in the same league (well I am) . So just thinking out loud here trying to make a decision. Like the 24,75 scale on the horus but I think I would miss Jackson. Been playing them for about 7 years now. Well what do you guys think? Going horus cause its different and a little cheaper then a new pc1 anyway. But the pc1 is so purty . Think they will ever make a pc1 with a thin neck? Ah im so confused!!!
                I read a interview with Adam D from Killswitch Engage and he sayed caparisons have a very "strat like" neck, which is why he likes them. From my experience strats don't have the thinnest of necks.

Comment

You won't find a guitar anywhere that's built better or plays better than a Suhr. They're mind blowingly good! We also just became a Anderson dealer, could check out one of these as well.

Let me know if I can help.

Originally posted by shredmonster View Post
                  I would give a Suhr Modern some consideration also.
                  Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Originally posted by Arsos View Post
                    I read a interview with Adam D from Killswitch Engage and he sayed caparisons have a very "strat like" neck, which is why he likes them. From my experience strats don't have the thinnest of necks.
                    he was referring his Caparison PLM-3 model, that has the "strat-like neck", not all of them.

Comment

Working...
                    X