Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Newc View Post
    Not that Slash, JCF Slash

And I'm sorry, but if you need a cutout on a Rhoads, you do not deserve a Rhoads.
    As I said before I have no problem with accessing the frets on it or the LTD that people seem to think is so difficult. I just thought that cut out kind of looked cool.

In any event you can't polish a turd and that's really was the roswell is. i wouldn't part with mine, but it's still a turd.
    In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Originally posted by blackendvampire View Post
      Its about time Jackson unveiled a production series of this shape, its in so many magazines and collector books I've seen.
      They already had an import production series with real wood instead of the aluminum one. If you want one with different specs, save up the money and order a Custom Shop.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
        Not that Slash, JCF Slash

And I'm sorry, but if you need a cutout on a Rhoads, you do not deserve a Rhoads.
        Ive never even played a Roswell, but the way it connects looks like it would hinder MY style of playing, I could be wrong, can you do a trill on frets 12 to 24 easily with that guitar? No im not being an ass, I play stuff with trills farther spaced than most people tap, I have viking hands.
        www.myspace.com/memnochband
        www.myspace.com/thefairyprincesses

Comment

Working...
        X