Hello there...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello there...

I've been lurking here for quite some time, and I thought it best that I come out of the closet as it were and say hello!

Firstly, here are my Jacksons:

From the left, my latest acquisition a KBRR, bought on a trip to Vegas in October (from Ed Roman (yeah I know...but I had to go there and I got a deal!)) - this guitar fully rocks.

Next is my first Jackson (DKMG in Black Forest) which I picked up at Guitar Centre in Houston in 2002 I think it was. Another great guitar!

Finally, My KV4 which I got from eBay last year - the seller thought it was a KV3 and priced it appropriately (£250) so I snapped it up, case and all!

I play for a band called Hospital of Death - we have a self-released album out currently, and will be entering the studio at the end of Feb to record our second effort. Check us out here:

HoD - SCREAM FOR ME BLOODCOCK!'s profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

We are also appearing on an Earache sampler CD entitled Heavy Metal Killers which will be out this month, despite not actually being signed by them.

Our other guitarist currently plays a Kelly Pro from the 90s somewhere, and we've finally managed to talk our bassist into ditching his Epiphone Thunderbird for a Kelly bass, which he will be receiving very soon hopefully!

Anyway, great forum, I especially like seeing all the flat tops, they make me happy!

Do you have a song called MRSA? Just kidding.

Welcome to the madness!
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Welcome! Green's my favourite colour for KBRRs.
      "Dear Dr. Bill,
      I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

HOD Rules!

Comment

Hey man! Nice Jacksons! And I do enjoy your music very much...good metal.
          As far as I'm concerned he can stay with Dean and play his dots+fins KV copies, and whatever that aborted fetus he "designed". More like "I saw it in my puke". -Newc

Tung Oil is for guitar necks. Tongue Oil is a by-product of cunninglus. -Metalchurch79

Comment

Your guitars look great, congrats. I really like the inlays on the KBRR. Welcome to the forum.
            Yesterday is history; tomorrow is a mystery; but today is a gift; that's why it is called the present.

Comment

Welcome, Tasty collection you have

Comment

Nice Metal.
                Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Nice guitars!!!
                  "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                  --floydkramer

Comment

Cheers everybody, looking forward to posting here more often.

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                      Do you have a song called MRSA?
                      :ROTF:

Welcome to the JCF!
                      Scott

Comment

Welcome...but i hope you actually have 3 Jacksons.. Ed likes to make
                        Faux ones! Sure looks great!

Comment

I don't think I could afford one of Ed's fakes!

Comment

You have got some nice axes there that DKMG looks hott!

Comment

Nice axes due. Welcome
                              Gear: Charvel Model 3, Marshall Reverb 30, Fender Squier Telecaster, Digitech GNX-1, GHS Boomers and a whole lot of Dunlop picks.... Oh, and a Hohner Harmonica - key of A

Comment

Working...
                              X