just came in today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just came in today

My dxmg that I bought on the ebay just came in today and there is no serial number the neck plate. its chrome with no etched numbers is this normal on the dx's? Othewise I'm not too upset the body has got some scars and the binding on the headstock is missing a piece. Ill get pics up tomorrow had to get off to work when it came in.
    ESP ltd EX-260
    Jackson Kx10
    Jackson DXMG (SD Blackouts)
    Crate GFX-212T
    Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
    Dunlop Crybaby from hell

I have never saw a jackson or charvel with a neckplate that didnt have any serial #'s on it im sure if im wrong someone will set me straight soon lol!

Comment

I have seen this.

Check the headstock to see if it is stamped "USED".

My first Jackson bought from ebay in 2005, a DK2 was like this. From what I understand, there was a huge surplus of guitars, and Jackson wanted to clear out the inventory. To sell them cheap, the removed the s/n and stamped the neck USED to prevent warrenty work.

How much did this axe run you?

Comment

I didn't see a used stamp on the headstock but I'll look again. I picked it up for 200 I wanted it for the blackout pickups that were installed in it which were basically that price that's why I'm not overly upset on the battle scares
        ESP ltd EX-260
        Jackson Kx10
        Crate GFX-212T
        Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
        Dunlop Crybaby from hell

Comment

Originally posted by NateG80 View Post
          I didn't see a used stamp on the headstock but I'll look again. I picked it up for 200 I wanted it for the blackout pickups that were installed in it which were basically that price that's why I'm not overly upset on the battle scares
          ah, i was looking at that one too, good to see someone here got it

Comment

Originally posted by bloodlust View Post
            ah, i was looking at that one too, good to see someone here got it
            Haha I had to get it if not for just the pickups. I got hell from my gf for it cause I guess she was gonna get me those pups for v-day LOL.
            ESP ltd EX-260
            Jackson Kx10
            Crate GFX-212T
            Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
            Dunlop Crybaby from hell

Comment

Cool man. The DXMG's are actually really nice guitars despite their price. Post pics when you get a chance.

Comment

well i finally got some pics so here ya go might as well show off the other 2 lol

ESP ltd EX-260
                Jackson Kx10
                Crate GFX-212T
                Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
                Dunlop Crybaby from hell

Comment

Working...
                X