Ed Roman now copies the Demon and War Angel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ed Roman now copies the Demon and War Angel

Well, I'm surprised it took this long but Ed Roman has finally done a copy of the Demon, even almost copying the color of one of the few real ones. The body contours definitely do not have the same flow as Jackson's.

And he's copied the War Angel, which may be one a lot of people don't really catch since there are so few of them out there.

Seems he's going after Jackson with a vengeance lately.
    Looking for un-molested slant fretboard early USA & Pro Warriors!

what a complete nob
    Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
    Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Great, so Newc can sue his ass for royalties now...?
      http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

:think:

Comment

Somebody really needs run that motherfucker outta business.

Comment

im sure for a few extra $'s a jackson headstock & logo could be added to the build options.

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcat View Post
              why not?!?!?! he came up with the design, right? i wonder if he trademarked it....
              GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Ed Roman is such a piece of shit.
                Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

No matter how you hold that guitar, that harpoon headstock points at a pot 'o gold. :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcat View Post
                    Originally posted by markD View Post
                    why not?!?!?! he came up with the design, right? i wonder if he trademarked it....
                    I'm pretty sure Newc didn't trademark it, and Jackson did at least one more after that.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Wow ...seriously he needs to be sued into oblivion. Thats so lame.

I wonder if he used pics from my Blue Sparkle Demon as reference.

Comment

Not sure,but my best friend told me you cannot patent a guitar body shape.I didn't know that.Maybe that's why Ed does what he does.
                        Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

I'm hoping Jackson will hit him with a C&D on the WarAngel at least. I didn't figure I could trademark the body, being that it's an amalgamation of 2 existing Jackson-trademarked designs.

Would be nice if I could - Jackson would have exclusive royalty-free rights to do it

Guess I better look into it before ESPee or Ibenhad makes one and they become popular

Dirty bastard even copied the 1990-style jack location I spec'd

HOLY SAMOANS! He's even ripping off the Death Angel and calling it the Angel Of Death (how original ) and the Hamer Scarab!

Whaddadouche
                          Last edited by Newc; 02-05-2009, 06:54 PM.
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Anyone know how to trademark something? I've got the pictures, design mockups, and original work order I filed with VWall when I ordered it.

I've just gone through the USPTO (Patent and Trademark Office) site and there's tons of links to various PDF forms, but if someone's already been down this road, a guiding light will be appreciated. Anyone seen Rob Cavestany? He's done this sort of thing before.
                            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Someone needs to kick that guy's ass!

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X