Kevin Bond Custom Shop RR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Bond Custom Shop RR

There is one of Kevin Bond's personal guitars for sale on Jackson Guitar Palace.

Originally posted by triplehold View Post
    There is one of Kevin Bond's personal guitars for sale on Jackson Guitar Palace.

Yeah, I promised to help Kevin for selling his beautiful RR. Because this is not a classified thread you can read more from here: http://www.jacksonguitarpalace.com/f...pic.php?t=6780

For admins: I don´t know if it´s ok to put a link here but I just replied to thread. You can always edit this thread if this is not ok.

Cheers!

Comment

Can't do it!!!

Not for sale. Can't bring myself to do it. KB.

Comment

Originally posted by kevinbond View Post
        That´s excellent news because that RR is one of the coolest what I have ever seen! I will take the thread away from JGP via admins

Comment

Can we see what we missed?
          I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by levantin View Post
            Can we see what we missed?
            Listen his cool band from here and you will find also pics from that awesome RR from the same place http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=324954632

Comment

"Not for sale. Can't bring myself to do it. KB. "

I had to send my very first electric guitar to the tip last weekend,. heart wrenching stuff even though it was now useless.

Comment

Ipurchased one of your import rr kb For the money it is great, and not far off quality wise from my rr1t other than the quality of the inlays.

Comment

Hey Kevin, nice to see you! What's the deal with your import model and the purple and silver bevels that was supposed to come out?
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Kevin, I will tell you straight up, if I ever have the cash and can get them to build it at Jackson, I am totally copying your guitar here http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ageID=10588485

that is sweet!
                    In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Originally posted by eakinj View Post
                      Kevin, I will tell you straight up, if I ever have the cash and can get them to build it at Jackson, I am totally copying your guitar here http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ageID=10588485

that is sweet!
                      Yeah shame the colur is so nasty though! although it could be the pic, the rr kb usa custom shop axe was a serious serious guitar matched only by the stuff chewy pulls out at washburn custom shop.

Comment

Cool, I would hate to see that.

Comment

Originally posted by eakinj View Post

that is sweet!
                          FYI, this is the one that Kevin just tried to sell and then changed his mind .

Comment

Originally posted by Nazgul View Post
                            FYI, this is the one that Kevin just tried to sell and then changed his mind .
                            If I had the $$ I wouldn't have given him a chance to change his mind

Nah thats cool, i don't know how he could have parted with that one anyway! That's a sweet looking guitar. *Ponders jackson stars custom shop order... I wonder... cough cough*
                            In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

I didnt know kevin was into the classic rock too, les paul in the backround, led zeppelin T shirt. I love it when metal guys show off their roots.
                              www.myspace.com/memnochband
                              www.myspace.com/thefairyprincesses

Comment

Working...
                              X