X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JJ picture request

Hi,
    Can we post some pics of the JJ model?
    Anybody know anything about the specs? Were they carved or flat topped?
    Scale? Years of Production?
    Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Nobody???
    Please??
    Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Comment

An expensive online German stores has some great pictures of a couple of JJ1s:

More pics here:

PROFESSIONAL MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS & SOUND EQUIPMENT ** Hotline: +49 89 54784657 ** Email: [email protected] ** Store location: ProMusicTools, Sudetendeutschestr. 8a, 80937 Munich, Germany ** Business hours: Mo-Fr 10-19h, Sa 10-16h ** We specialize in and stock a large selection of PRS, Music Man, Fender, Roland, Ibanez, ESP, Suhr, Mayones, Rickenbacker, Dingwall, Ormsby, Jackson, Charvel, Hamer, FGN, Taylor, Strymon, Eventide, Mesa Boogie, Engl, Marshall, Boss, Line 6, Revv, Two Notes, Tech 21, Darkglass, TC Electronic, SPL, Dynaudio & many other top quality brands. ** We have over 1000 guitars and basses in stock at all times, a huge selection of amps, effects, electronics and accessories, as well as keyboards, drums, studio and recording products, at attractive prices and ready for immediate shipping. We also offer a steadily large selection of premium quality second hand and equipment. For more detailed information about our product range, please check our website. **

Comment

Comment

Can't edit my posts (doh!), but as Jackson now has all the catalogue scans online, you should be able to get the specs and guess the years from them.

Crafted with the demands of the discernible player in mind, Jackson guitars give you the shapes, finishes and tones you love. From the venerable Rhoads, Soloist, Warrior and more, shop Jackson for the highest performance.

Comment

This is a scan of a really shitty photo, but here's my old one...

Popular is not the same as good
              Rare is not the same as valuable
              Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

I'd never heard of those things before now. Bit like a Hamer Studio? They look pretty sweet.
                http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by MartinBarre1 View Post
                  I'd never heard of those things before now. Bit like a Hamer Studio? They look pretty sweet.
                  Yeah, and according to McD, they will still make the shape in the CS.
                  Why they don't release a production model is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by MartinBarre1 View Post
                    Scott Ian of Anthrax was playing them for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by sparky View Post
                      Scott Ian of Anthrax was playing them for a while.
                      That because the JJ was a Scott Ian signature model

Comment

My JJP has a carved top.
                        [/IMG]
                        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                        X