NAMM 04 Pic Request?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAMM 04 Pic Request?

Does anyone have closeups of the Phils PC1 in this pic (the black one) by chance?

If your a Phil fan and have a few pics of it, I will mail you one of his picks

Thanks Guys,
    Brooks
    www.BrooksGuitarUniverse.com

Originally posted by BGWwebguy View Post
    Does anyone have closeups of the Phils PC1 in this pic (the black one) by chance?

Thanks Guys,
    Brooks
    Hey Brooks; I should have some pix of it and will look up my NAMM 04 pix this weekend for you. They're on another hard drive, not in my laptop at the moment.
    Rudy
    www.metalinc.net

Comment

Was not that one on Ebay at one point? There are lots of pics floating around of it if I remember correctly... I just dont have any.

Comment

I want to know the story behind that 10th Mountain Division Dinky. :think:

Someone at Jackson serve in 10th MTN?

Comment

That was a tribute Dinky IIRC. I think Matt'sMusic had it.
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Thanks Rudy, I figured you would have something. You always have a ton of great pics. I remember I had Phil on the phone and we were wondering where the guitar was going to go back after the show, and someone told me not to pick it up as I had my hand on it. I was like common now. Should have handed the damn phone to him who ever it was! If you do fine any Rudy, I would really appreciate it and you can send any to [email protected]. Thanks,
            Brooks
            www.BrooksGuitarUniverse.com

Comment

Thanks Rudy, I figured you would have something. You always have a ton of great pics. I remember I had Phil on the phone and we were wondering where the guitar was going to go back after the show, and someone told me not to pick it up as I had my hand on it. I was like common now. Should have handed the damn phone to him who ever it was! If you do fine any Rudy, I would really appreciate it and you can send any to [email protected]. Thanks,
              Brooks
              Hey Brooks, I have my NAMM 04 pix on another hard drive, I will find them and send them tou you. Been busy over the weekend playing out but I will check what I have tomorrow for you
              Rudy
              www.metalinc.net

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                That was a tribute Dinky IIRC. I think Matt'sMusic had it.
                Matt definately had that in his shop for a while.

Comment

Thanks Guys,
                  Brooks
                  I know someone does, that's the one that was 'painted' in the stuff they spray on the back of trucks to keep them from getting beat up.. They had a name for that guitar (If I could remember it, i could find the pix)
                  In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Originally posted by sparky View Post
                    Matt definately had that in his shop for a while.
                    Yes, it was at Matt's Music, in fact, Matt still has not taken it down from his gbase page. Forum member Sambencuda got it from Matt, then I got it from Sambencuda in Feb '07, and still have it.

Thanks to this thread, I now have the pic from 2004 NAMM with the guitar in it!

Comment

the PC1 with the bed liner stuff is called Lumpy, there's close up picks here

In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

I found a few pix of it in my NAMM stash Most of them are with other guitars on display but I will send them to you Brooks. Probably a couple at a time because if I try to attach more than 2-3 they bounce back to my AOL e-mail :think: I also found some pix from NAMM 03 when we visited the Ontario factory, I have pix of your KOA PC-1 there under construction! I think I sent those to you back then but don't remember anymore. Anyway, I'll post one shot of it here as well as a group shot of the JCF at NAMM 04 with "Lumpy" in the background Lumpy was the official nickname of the PC-1 in this thread.

Rudy
                        www.metalinc.net

Comment

Ask and you shall receive.....

Do I still get one of Phil's guitar picks?

Comment

Working...
                          X