No announcement yet.

Blast From The Past

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it just me or did anyone else notice the color initials on the necks of the guitars in the paint booth? The 3 warriors were GMG for gun metal grey, the Kelly was TG for trans green and the 2 soloist were TB but got painted trans green. Now that's attention to detail. LOL Still, pretty cool shots!

And Pat, don't I have your old Bullseye??? I'm pretty sure I do (#6026). If so, it's safe and sound and in good hands, bro.

Comment

Roody that was so cool. Thanks for sharing.
      I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
        glad to be of assistance shreddermon. Thats cool that I saw your guitar before you did These shots were taken in mid January 2003. What does your hang tag say out of curiousity?
        I'll try to remember to check it tonight and post here. The timing is consistent, though. I remember first taking pics of the guitar on my old house's back deck shortly before we moved. That was summer/fall-ish 2003.

Originally posted by Johnnyryche View Post
        And Pat, don't I have your old Bullseye??? I'm pretty sure I do (#6026). If so, it's safe and sound and in good hands, bro.
        IIRC, yeah, 6026 was mine. Glad she's in a good home. Killer guitar.
        Last edited by shreddermon; 02-23-2009, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Are these pics of the MIM Fender custom shop?
          I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyryche View Post
            Is it just me or did anyone else notice the color initials on the necks of the guitars in the paint booth? The 3 warriors were GMG for gun metal grey, the Kelly was TG for trans green and the 2 soloist were TB but got painted trans green. Now that's attention to detail. LOL Still, pretty cool shots!

Who me Pat? No, never owned one, not sure why, but never did.
            Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Comment

Originally posted by john.w.lawson View Post
              Are these pics of the MIM Fender custom shop?
              ...seriously?

no, these are the old jackson ontario shop, before they moved into FMIC's place in corona.

sully
              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
              Sully Guitars on Facebook
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

sully, he was making reference to the workers. You've got to excuse John, he's got mad cow disease.
                "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                  sully, he was making reference to the workers. You've got to excuse John, he's got mad cow disease.

Why I resemble that statment And would never attack someones character like that
                  I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

And I'm 21, rich and handsome. Ok, two out of three ain't bad!
                    "POOP"

Comment

glad to be of assistance shreddermon. Thats cool that I saw your guitar before you did These shots were taken in mid January 2003. What does your hang tag say out of curiousity?
                      Hang tag has a final inspection date of 4/16/03. That's definitely her.

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
                        Hang tag has a final inspection date of 4/16/03. That's definitely her.
                        That does sound consistent with it. Well, there you go you now have your "unoffcial" Jackson CD from when your guitar was built
                        Rudy
                        www.metalinc.net

Comment

here are a few more shots.

A color Dragon

Jacksons galore!

Rhoads'

Rudy
                          www.metalinc.net

Comment

This thread just keeps getting better and better and BETTER!!!
                            "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                            --floydkramer

Comment

"Better, Better, Bacon, Better, Bacon, Better, ah fuck it!"
                              "POOP"

Comment

here are a few more shots.

Interesting. Are those chambers in the box padded?
                                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                                X