• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
    Here is our JCF gang with Tim Wilson, holding a Rhoads under construction
    So, who is who in this pic?

Great pics, btw!
    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Times like this make me wish I had 10,000 to buy one of those
      www.myspace.com/demonboundmusic

Originally posted by Endrik
      the more you masturbate the less you need to bang the hottest chicks

Comment

Originally posted by sully View Post
        yeah, i've only been there once myself. the jcf-01 guitars were being built at the time and i got to hold a few of them, along with some of the dave hart firebirds. man, those things are amazing.

sully
        Sully,

Didn't you go with us the one year? 03 or 04 I believe. Me, Shaky, I think Donnie, ~K~, Tekky and a few others no? I coulda swore you were there with us. I'll have to dig up what i've got for pics, as time permits anyway. I think I saw them on one of my Mac's of late. I look in the morning.
        Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
          Do I see BC Riches in a couple of those photos? What are those guitars with the Rich-like headstock? The ones with multi-piece necks with stringers?
          Looks like a Guild, no? It was pre-fender tho, maybe a sign of things to come we all missed?
          Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Comment

Originally posted by Strangletooth View Post
            Sully,

Didn't you go with us the one year? 03 or 04 I believe. Me, Shaky, I think Donnie, ~K~, Tekky and a few others no? I coulda swore you were there with us. I'll have to dig up what i've got for pics, as time permits anyway. I think I saw them on one of my Mac's of late. I look in the morning.
            Nah, I've only been the one time. I was going to go to NAMM that year, but had to cancel my plans.

sully
            Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
            Sully Guitars on Facebook
            Sully Guitars on Google+
            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Here are more Jackson CS pix from Ontario 2003:

Rudy
              www.metalinc.net

Comment

O.K. In Photobucket I have all those pix rotated right side up but they appear sideways here. Whats up with that? :think:
                Rudy
                www.metalinc.net

Comment

I hate seeing those frets put in so early in the process on those unfinished maple boards. That means they are shooting the poly clear over the top of the frets...a sleazy cost-shaving trick that Fender invented! Bah.

Comment

More Ontario CS pix.

How about a double neck?

The CS is wood heaven

Rudy
                    www.metalinc.net

Comment

Who has that Y2KV snakeskin????
                      And that RR1T shattered glass looks great too.

Comment

I don't know where any of those guitars went except for Brooks' Koa PC1 from earlier in the thread. Lloyd from GuitarXpress.Com took us there and I believe it was ordered through him as the dealer so we knew about that one. I just want everything in that CS for myself
                        Rudy
                        www.metalinc.net

Comment

Is that a red lefty Kelly I see in that rack?
                          As far as I'm concerned he can stay with Dean and play his dots+fins KV copies, and whatever that aborted fetus he "designed". More like "I saw it in my puke". -Newc

Tung Oil is for guitar necks. Tongue Oil is a by-product of cunninglus. -Metalchurch79

Comment

Hey Pat, didja see the BC Rich neck? I think you were correct, sir!

sully
                            Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                            Sully Guitars on Facebook
                            Sully Guitars on Google+
                            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by sully View Post
                              Hey Pat, didja see the BC Rich neck? I think you were correct, sir!

sully
                              Good eye, my friend. I think that pretty much confirms that J/C was doing contract work for B.C Rich's custom shop, at the time.

I know they did a good deal of necks, etc for them back in the 80s heyday. I wonder if that relationship endured behind the scenes all of those years.

Comment

P.S.- Looking at all of those gorgeous trans-finished Jacksons almost makes me weep for how lame today's quilt/flame-tops and trans finishes look in comparison. Almost every single one looks drop-dead killer. Today, it's more like 2 out of 10 are good. And most of those are custom builds, only. I've got to say that this is one of few areas where I've been really disappointed by changes under FMIC ownership.

Comment

Working...
                                X