Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Custom Quote Form

very cool!

I did notice "Knobs" listed there twice though.

Hmmm. Now, what to specify for Nut Width and Butt Width? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

[ May 17, 2003, 04:30 AM: Message edited by: VitaminG ]
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Nor - what's that 3x3 head you have in your profile pic attached to? Not the Roswell, the pointy one. That would be an SLS head.
      Silly [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

WOW! $3595 for a 5-string bolt-on Warrior with 35" scale, maple board w/ebony fins, and 2 hums [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
        Of course, the Warbird graphic is not listed (what's "Red Ragon"?), which means I'd hafta get Black and have GMW do the graphic.
        As well, I'd hafta decide on whether I wanted two bass humbuckers (guitar-style like the J-40) or two EMG/Bartolini style hummers.

But then again, I suppose the "any Custom shape" means I can get a Warrior body that is proportionately larger than the guitar version?

Hmmmm.

Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by nor:

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">oh yeah, Beat this [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Suck my Kiss:
            oh yeah, Beat this [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ok, don't mind if I do! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

-Kyle

Comment

[img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Finally! I'm going to play with this all day.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Fox:

[img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And you guys say Ibanez and ESP are overpriced [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Killer to have it again. Good work, and thanks McD and Brad! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

But, uhmmm... No Strat body shape? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Please say this is still an option. I mean, there's a Telly option. Why no Strat? Hopefully just an oversight.

Comment

A couple of others...

Under "other switches" or "other controls": Coil splitter option? Push / pull pot option? Under "headstock color", add natural.

Please consider changing the title of "neck description" to "headstock shape". There continues to be confusion about this one.

Also, you might want to think about changing the default for scale length. Otherwise, you may see a few custom orders that mistakenly asked for Gibson scale. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Just trying to help. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

It's still an option ... "Strat" is a registered trademark, "Tele" isn't.. we'll still do it. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Originally posted by shreddermon:
                        Killer to have it again. Good work, and thanks McD and Brad! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

But, uhmmm... No Strat body shape? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Please say this is still an option. I mean, there's a Telly option. Why no Strat? Hopefully just an oversight.
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
                        \oo/. .\oo/ @ www.jacksonguitars.com

Comment

Unfortunately, we can no longer do those shapes. Contact Guitar Asylum or GMW - they have some stock, or nearly completed customs that you might be interested in.

Originally posted by slayer:
                          Where`s the Explorer and Firebird shapes? I was thinking of a Jackson Explorer [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

I appreciate you getting back to me Sir. That is a shame you don`t do those shapes anymore, as I really wanted a Jackson Explorer. Is there a Legal reason like Gibson threats that you can`t/won`t make them anymore? I guess it is a Hamer Standard then, I love those too, but the problem with Hamer now is they won`t do Floyd`s or Black hardware anymore [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] but the guitars are great guitars [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Thanks McD [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Body Scalloping: Scalloped Heel.
                              Is that something like this?

http://www.jcfonline.com/gallery/jac...00605-pic2.jpg

If it is, it's wonderful! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                              I have no eyes, fuck-mook!

Comment

We're just avoiding a potential problem.

Originally posted by slayer:
                                I appreciate you getting back to me Sir. That is a shame you don`t do those shapes anymore, as I really wanted a Jackson Explorer. Is there a Legal reason like Gibson threats that you can`t/won`t make them anymore? I guess it is a Hamer Standard then, I love those too, but the problem with Hamer now is they won`t do Floyd`s or Black hardware anymore [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] but the guitars are great guitars [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Thanks McD [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Working...
                                X