Custom Quote Form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Custom Quote Form

If the same discount off suggested retail is applicable, it looks like there's been a price increase of roughly %30-%40? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

the Custom quotes are deffinately higher now than before Fender bought Jackson I think? Custom might be way out of my league now [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Two bodies are missing.Death warrior and king kelly And where is the skull knobs option on the knob options ?

Comment

king kellys aren't made anymore, and death warriors are custom bodies. they just list the general production shapes.

sully
          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
          Sully Guitars on Facebook
          Sully Guitars on Google+
          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

damn, I want an pretty basic one, and it is STILL going to cost me $4790,-..... damn, that is way to much money!

Harrald

Comment

Actually, we're making two King Kelly's this month. One for Deicide and one for CKY....

Originally posted by jsullysix:
              king kellys aren't made anymore, and death warriors are custom bodies. they just list the general production shapes.

sully
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
              \oo/. .\oo/ @ www.jacksonguitars.com

Comment

Remember, what you're seeing is a "suggested retail" price - what you actually pay may be ALOT less... check with a dealer before you give up...

Originally posted by guitar geek:
                damn, I want an pretty basic one, and it is STILL going to cost me $4790,-..... damn, that is way to much money!

Harrald
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Comment

Originally posted by McD - J/C HQ:
                  Actually, we're making two King Kelly's this month. One for Deicide and one for CKY....
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">glad to hear that the king kelly custom shop ban has been lifted...! are they going to be available on custom shop orders? tim mentioned that they don't do them anymore b/c they're sanding nightmares....?

sully
                  Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                  Sully Guitars on Facebook
                  Sully Guitars on Google+
                  Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Maybe they're making them fullsize, but without the cutouts. That would alleviate their sanding woes and still let people buy an old-school Kelly
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

Very well done!

I'd love to see a subpage with small examples of all finishes.

Comment

Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

If you want one, place the order. They are a pain in the ass to make, but we'll do it.

Originally posted by jsullysix:
                            </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by McD - J/C HQ:
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">glad to hear that the king kelly custom shop ban has been lifted...! are they going to be available on custom shop orders? tim mentioned that they don't do them anymore b/c they're sanding nightmares....?

sully
                            </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Comment

Working...
                            X