Blackmore and Jackson!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackmore and Jackson!!!

This man is cool and like his father is a great player what a treat,i hope they come to the uk,they are not rainbow just a tribute with the blessing of ritchie to rainbow,and what guitar does he use A JACKSON DK2M brilliant!!!!!enjoy

Dk2 pro in black
    Marshall jcm900 4502dr
    Marshall vs200 avt100
    and diamonds and rust.....

There was a small piece on him in GW a couple years ago, and he had a Model 6 in the pic, which I thought was pretty cool. Good to see at least one of the Blackmores is rocking out these days.

Comment

I saw Joe Lynn Turner several times over the last few years and he always had Karl Cochran playing guitar for him. It'd be interesting to see him with this guy though.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Why is he playing an import???
        Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Yeah, what he can't afford his Daddy's sig model?

Seriously, if they do get "big" I'm sure Fender will slap a Strat on him, leaving Jackson anal-raped and crying in the corner.

Then again, he might be using an import because Jackson doesn't have a USA anything with a maple board and Floyd.
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

i just saw that he's endorsed, http://www.jrblackmore.de/en/index.p...200&Itemid=244

also in the photos section, it looks like his roots were with a few CBS strats and a few jackson/charvels! and a yamaha superstrat.
            Last edited by Seventh Avenged; 03-02-2009, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
              Yeah, what he can't afford his Daddy's sig model?

Seriously, if they do get "big" I'm sure Fender will slap a Strat on him, leaving Jackson anal-raped and crying in the corner.

Then again, he might be using an import because Jackson doesn't have a USA anything with a maple board and Floyd.
              What's the PC-1? And a Strat head to boot!
              "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
              Gotta get away from here.
              Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
              Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

???

Last edited by Hellbat; 03-02-2009, 11:45 PM.
                GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

:think:

Originally posted by charvel750 View Post
                  What's the PC-1? And a Strat head to boot!
                  +1

Maple board... check
                  Floyd... check

-Rick

Comment

Unless he needs a humbucker (and he shouldn't for Rainbow tunes), wouldn't it be cool if Fender could set him up with a few of his dad's signature guitars, even if they are MIM?

I'd be very interested to see or at least hear a bootleg from Over the Rainbow. By the way, did you notice that only two of the four ex-Rainbow members were ever in the band at the same time? That's JLT and Rondinelli.
                    Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

isn't he English? So even a PC1 is a fucking import to him!
                      In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Hellbat, what sig. model is that Jackson? It's awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Guitar Lawyer View Post
                          Hellbat, what sig. model is that Jackson? It's awesome!
                          Crafted with the demands of the discernible player in mind, Jackson guitars give you the shapes, finishes and tones you love. From the venerable Rhoads, Soloist, Warrior and more, shop Jackson for the highest performance.
                          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Thanks for the link, Hellbat. Do you know why the Adrian Smith sig. guitars are called "Dinky"? Looks like full-size strat bodies.

Comment

Very Cool. I would love to see this band if they ever tour here. As a matter of fact, I went to high school with Greg Smith, the bassist. I haven't talked to him in years! Last time I saw him was at an album signing at a record store in our hometown when he was with Wendy O. Williams. Long time ago!!
                              Guitars:
                              Charvel: USA Pro Mod Slime Green
                              1988 Model 2,
                              Jackson: Dinky HSS 'Blue/Orange Flame'
                              RR3
                              Gibson: 1978 Les Paul Spl Dbl Cut
                              1992 LP Studio 'Lite'
                              2005 SG Special

Comment

Working...
                              X