Blackmore and Jackson!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eakinj View Post
    isn't he English? So even a PC1 is a fucking import to him!

Ah, so you caught that as well?

I confess - the PC1 and Smith got right by me
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
      Then again, he might be using an import because Jackson doesn't have a USA anything with a maple board and Floyd.

Or maybe because he likes it!!

Yup!
      Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

Maybe he likes the Jackson pointy headstock? And more slim necks and sharkfins?
        Wow what a thought!

How many of you guys whose fathers played some vintage Fender or Les Paul rather dreamed of a Jackson when you were young?
        http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Originally posted by charvel750 View Post
          What's the PC-1? And a Strat head to boot!
          Maybe Blackmore is looking for a maple necked guitar that doesn't sound like shit?
          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Years ago he played Ibanez so he's definitely a player who prefers a thin fast neck.
            Why the hell doesn't Eddie pick up a goddamned guitar and play something?

Current Junk:
            98 ESP S'burst Tiger,(2) 85 Jackson Soloists (1 pink, 1 red and a white 85 Rhoads),08 Wayne,98 Blackmore, 91 375 Deluxe, 91 MM EVH Purple, 75 Ibanez Korina Destroyer,74 Strat, 78 JMP, 87 JCM800, (2) 80 Hamer Sunbursts, Peavey Vandenberg Custom Puzzle, 335, LPR8, 80 Dimarzio Explorer, 80 Dimarzio Strat, 84 Charvel, Nightswan, LPC Lite, old Baretta, etc. etc. +stuff. [sigpic=true][/sigpic]

Comment

Thanks for the link, Hellbat. Do you know why the Adrian Smith sig. guitars are called "Dinky"? Looks like full-size strat bodies.
              They are not full sized but they're not 7/8 either. They are like 15/16 dinky. came up in a thread a while ago and the Jackson rep answered.

Comment

He's German. But even being German, a PC-1 would still be an import.
                Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Now if he were Asian he wouldn't be playing an import but thats nit picking 'innit?

With those "rock" faces he makes in those pics Blackmores first wife must've looked a lot like Marc Storace. Or Pete Rose.

I shouldn't have typed that....Sorry Pete.
                  Why the hell doesn't Eddie pick up a goddamned guitar and play something?

Current Junk:
                  98 ESP S'burst Tiger,(2) 85 Jackson Soloists (1 pink, 1 red and a white 85 Rhoads),08 Wayne,98 Blackmore, 91 375 Deluxe, 91 MM EVH Purple, 75 Ibanez Korina Destroyer,74 Strat, 78 JMP, 87 JCM800, (2) 80 Hamer Sunbursts, Peavey Vandenberg Custom Puzzle, 335, LPR8, 80 Dimarzio Explorer, 80 Dimarzio Strat, 84 Charvel, Nightswan, LPC Lite, old Baretta, etc. etc. +stuff. [sigpic=true][/sigpic]

Comment

Does he play "Lazy"? Or is his style completely different from "Dad"?

Comment

Originally posted by fuel0707 View Post
                      He's German. But even being German, a PC-1 would still be an import.
                      English, German, it's all the same thing isn't it?

*DUCKS FOR COVER*

it was a joke!
                      In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

English, German, it's all the same thing isn't it?

*DUCKS FOR COVER*

it was a joke!

Angles, Saxons, Jutes- Yep!

Comment

That's neat, but kinda lousy he's in a Rainbow Tribute band, Tributing towards his own father.

Comment

That's neat, but kinda lousy he's in a Rainbow Tribute band, Tributing towards his own father
                            That's not that bad. Dweezil is doing it.
                            It's a whole lot better then when Paul Diano Was in a Maiden Tribute band.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
                              That's not that bad. Dweezil is doing it.
                              It's a whole lot better then when Paul Diano Was in a Maiden Tribute band.

And also I do not agree to him doing it either.

Comment

Originally posted by mattsmusiccenter View Post
                                Why is he playing an import???
                                Well, if hes anything like his dad he will probably smash that thing at the end of the concert, so, imports are cheap, bash away.

Comment

Working...
                                X