No announcement yet.

first post...need info on this king v

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's been a few years since I've seen a Jackson pickup first-hand, but I don't recall if they had double-poles or a row of screws.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
      It's been a few years since I've seen a Jackson pickup first-hand, but I don't recall if they had double-poles or a row of screws.
      They used both, but they always had the Jackson logo on them.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

sound like your bc rich stock pickups? thats not good. yeah i like bassy. guess thats why i liked those cabs. are you gonna paint it yourself or get it done professionally?

Comment

Originally posted by jdr94 View Post
          sound like your bc rich stock pickups? thats not good. yeah i like bassy. guess thats why i liked those cabs. are you gonna paint it yourself or get it done professionally?
          i'll sand it, but get it painted. to me the king v sound sounds a little better then my warlock with distortion. clean the jackson all the way great blues sound. but in time the pick ups have to go

Comment

what series is your warlock?

Comment

Working...
            X