Charvel 550XL Bigest Question!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel 550XL Bigest Question!!!

Ok, I want to know if there is any guitar that can be bought, that sounds just like or extremely similar to, a: Charvel 550, 5A, 5Fx, 6 or 650Xl. I don't care what brand it is if you have a guitar or know of a guitar for under $400.00 that sounds like any of the models I have listed post its name.

Well, if $400 is your budget, you should be able to find a 550 for that price. Why not get the real thing if you're after that sound?
    "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
    Gotta get away from here.
    Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
    Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Originally posted by charvel750 View Post
      Well, if $400 is your budget, you should be able to find a 550 for that price. Why not get the real thing if you're after that sound?
      I can't find any at all. And anything close to it are like $600.00 and $700.00

I one time bought a Charvel 550Xl for $250.00 but was forced to sell it to keep the bank from taking my aunts house.

I did say under $400.00 so anything not above $350.00 is good.

Comment

Thats about the top I would pay for a Model 5 - but I guess they're getting crazy prices.
        -------------------------
        Blank yo!

Comment

I know, people are not just selling things on ebay or craigslist any more they are trying to get top dollar with insane prices!!! I hate it. It is probably just the economy.

Comment

Originally posted by CharvelChris View Post
            I know, people are not just selling things on ebay or craigslist any more they are trying to get top dollar with insane prices!!! I hate it. It is probably just the economy.
            Yeah, I hate the whole "supply and demand" shit.

Comment

I don't understand. These prices are nowhere near "insane". These are still high-quality guitars, so why shouldn't they get the big $$?
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                I don't understand. These prices are nowhere near "insane". These are still high-quality guitars, so why shouldn't they get the big $$?
                Well bro the reason I think they are insane is because: The guitar I wish to acquire used to go for about $200.00 to $400.00 about 1 or 2 years ago.
                now people think a model 4 is worth 500.00. these prices are almost as high as Jackson soloists.

Comment

Hope someone can answer my original question.

Comment

I'm not familiar with the word bigest.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

It's what your stomach does after a 2 course meal.
                      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                        I'm not familiar with the word bigest.
                        What the heck does this have to do with anything?:think:

Comment

Model 6 currently at $326: http://cgi.ebay.com/CHARVEL-JACKSON-...QQcmdZViewItem

And you must have missed this 550 which went for only $361: http://cgi.ebay.com/Charvel-Red-Neck...QQcmdZViewItem

And this one for even less: http://cgi.ebay.com/CHARVEL-MODEL-5-...QQcmdZViewItem
                          Last edited by charvel750; 03-07-2009, 09:43 PM.
                          "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
                          Gotta get away from here.
                          Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
                          Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

man, those prices are crazy! You could get an untouched SL2H for that. I'm gonna have to double my paper route
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

Brand new cars used to be $500, I'm gonna wait for one at that price. Everyone else is sheep............

Comment

Working...
                              X