Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello There Ladies and Gentlemen....

....are you ready to rock!

A big hello to all the members of JCF Online!! Thanks for having me. I've owned my baby, a 1987 Charvel Model 4 since its birth. Love that axe, and would never part with it. It has been my daily player since 1987, and I've babied her every day.

For the past two years, I've been learning to play drums (yeah I know, drummers!), and have been active on a drum forum, learning tips and tricks. Decided that instead of dealing with drummers for recording, I'd just do it my own damn self!

It dawned on me that something like my drum forum might exist for guitars and I stumbled upon this site...love it!! Been kicking around here for a little while, and it inspired me to buy a used 2002 Jackson DKMG. It's still in transit, so no review as of yet. I was really looking for a beater guitar that I could customize and paint, but I couldn't pass up the nice transparent black finish on the DKMG. Maybe a beater is next....

Here's a pic of my baby, with more to come in the "Show Off Your Model Series" thread...

My Charvel/Jackson Family

Hey, welcome, BayBay! I can call you BayBay, right?

That's cool you have used your Charvie for that long. I still have my old Student Rhoads that I got around that time frame. Here's my Model 4 (....neck...that's attached to a USA Star body)

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
    X