Wall mount guitar hangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wall mount guitar hangers

So I have done a search on here and looked at a few places but can't find what i'm looking for. I was curious if anyone knew of a place that sells a wall mount for mutable guitars? It has to be able to hold everything from V's to Kelly's, Explorers, etc.

I could just make one, bolt a few of the Hercules extended hangers to it and go, but then it wouldn't be very pretty

The reason I haven't bought any new guitars, and was talked out of buying the BC rich.. I'm buying a house. The market is finally at a point where a bone head computer guy like me can get into one. 5 bedrooms, I get three including the master bedroom. (I have two other family members who'll get the other two rooms) converting one of the upstairs rooms into music room. May even put out the money to sound proof it.

The three car garage may be converted into a studio / jam room. will have to wait and see on that one.

this is also why i'm jumping at the vegas trip. there won't be too much fun in the up coming months

but it will be well worth it.
    In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

oops, sorry i thought i did this in general forum. i guess it applies here since it's jacksons i'll be hanging

Comment

This one's pretty close to the one I use (see group pic in gallery)...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Guitar-Wall-Rack-Stand-Holder-Rustic-Hanger-Holds-3_W0QQitemZ120387309629QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar_A ccessories?hash=item120387309629&_trksid=p3286.c0. m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240% 3A1318|301%3A0|293%3A1|294%3A50
      I'm not into hell.........I just dig the soundtrack.........

Comment

I have a number of String Swing hangers for my guitars. No complaints from me about these and they are sturdy enough for my kelly. They're sold individually but easy enough to hang so you could grab a couple if you're looking to hang several guitars.
        They come in either a metal base plate or wood base plater. You can find them at various dealers but here's the link at GC.

Find what you are looking for at Guitar Center with the GuitarCenter.com site map. Browse by product, brand and more

Comment

Cool, thanks guys

Comment

ideas

www.BrooksGuitarUniverse.com

Comment

Originally posted by BGWwebguy View Post

I think what I'm going to end up doing, is getting something like a 2x4, and have two 2x2's on each end to mount into the wall then attached three hercules in the way you have them and then have two or three like this http://accessories.musiciansfriend.c...ong?sku=453087 so that i can have 6 guitars hanging at a time. 6 maybe a on too many, but will have to see.

I'm also thinking doing three on bottom and space it and have a second one higher on the wall something like 4 time three bottom. I was just hoping someone would have nicer looking wood then 2x4's. I guess I can have home depot or lowes or whoever get prettier wood that'll hold the weight.

Thank guys.

Comment

Originally posted by eakinj View Post
                I think what I'm going to end up doing, is getting something like a 2x4, and have two 2x2's on each end to mount into the wall then attached three hercules in the way you have them and then have two or three like this http://accessories.musiciansfriend.c...ong?sku=453087 so that i can have 6 guitars hanging at a time. 6 maybe a on too many, but will have to see.

I'm also thinking doing three on bottom and space it and have a second one higher on the wall something like 4 time three bottom. I was just hoping someone would have nicer looking wood then 2x4's. I guess I can have home depot or lowes or whoever get prettier wood that'll hold the weight.

Thank guys.
                All mine are custom made. The (4) I have are all custom Lacewood with beveled edges. I havent seen anyone with 2x4s as wall hangers? The guy I bought them from can make them out of any wood.
                www.BrooksGuitarUniverse.com

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyryche View Post
                  I have a number of String Swing hangers for my guitars. No complaints from me about these and they are sturdy enough for my kelly. They're sold individually but easy enough to hang so you could grab a couple if you're looking to hang several guitars.
                  They come in either a metal base plate or wood base plater. You can find them at various dealers but here's the link at GC.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/String-S...40-i1141949.gc

I got both of mine at GC...they do what I need them to, and i dont think i payed that much for them either

Comment

I get mine at http://www.stringswing.com

I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
                      Is that Ron back there on the wall

Comment

Get some nice 1x6 Oak in the lengths you want, stain it, paint it, whatever and grab a dozen or so of these (or however many guitars you have) and call it a day. I've had everyone of my guitars hanging on these throughout the years and I've never had a problem with any of them (70+ that I recall)

Screw those high dollar hangers, it's not needed...

Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
                          That picture is exactly what i'm talking about!

Comment

Working...
                          X