Hello from a noob!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from a noob!

Hello from an old axe grinder! After a few years away from playing metal, I am back and screaming for vengeance...lol
    Shopping for some form of upper end Jackson. Just got the Mesa and playing a Lynch right now. Anyway....greetings!
    G

Hi gdog, Welcome aboard!!!
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Hey welcome gdog,sounds like you got the itch back.I got myself a 06 San Dimas and still have my 86 Jackson. What are you looking for? A Solist? Kelly?
      Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

Hey there! Welcome, gdog.
        MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Howdy gdog!

Comment

Originally posted by ADR View Post
            Hey welcome gdog,sounds like you got the itch back.I got myself a 06 San Dimas and still have my 86 Jackson. What are you looking for? A Solist? Kelly?
            Yep, a Soloist, XL or ESP in the MH-1000 style.
            G

Comment

Welcome aboard!
              make sure your seat is in the up right position and wear your seat belt at all times
              I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Originally posted by john.w.lawson View Post
                Welcome aboard!
                make sure your seat is in the up right position and wear your seat belt at all times
                LOL, no problem! I am from Wichita originally so I am all about the plane stuff!
                G

Comment

hI NOOBERDENOOB!
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hey!!

Comment

Hello.
                      "Dear Dr. Bill,
                      I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Yo bro, welcome!

You need pointies man, pointees!
                        Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Comment

Welcome back to the game gdog. I started up again late last year and have not regretted one moment.
                          Yesterday is history; tomorrow is a mystery; but today is a gift; that's why it is called the present.

Comment

whats up. welcome to world of jackson/charvel

Comment

Hey gdog welcome! Sit back, your in for a ride

Can you play Metal on a Jackson? I just play chickin' pickin' Country on my Jacksons.
                              Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Working...
                              X