Is a Charvel CX290 Any good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is a Charvel CX290 Any good?

Walked into my local music shop and there was a black charvel strat with a white pickguard. I donno if its a good find or a bad find. I got pics but im not going to upload unless anyone here is interested. Found at eastside guitars and drums if you want it reply i will give you tha number lol. It is a charvel CX290 if interested I will upload pics price was $150 for it

No, I wouldnt pay that much for it. Its a low end axe with crappy hardware and electronics. The neck is nice but you would probably end up upgrading a lot on it. Its not a horrible guitar but I wouldnt pay more than 100 for it and thats if you really want it. Its not some great find or anything like that.

Comment

Nah just seeing if anyone here would want it I dont need another guitar lol

Comment

I wouldn't say they're no good. It's a solid body guitar and a decent neck. Sure the hardware and electronics leave a lot to be desired, but those things are easily replaced. For 150, it could be a good starter guitar for a player or even someone looking to learn modifying guitars.
        Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
        X