$1000 for an RR3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $1000 for an RR3?

WTF is up with this? All of a sudden a case adds $300 to a guitar's price?

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Jackson-...28-i1445408.gc

The green swirl DKMG is even worse...

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Jackson-...13-i1445594.gc

For about $100 more you can get what, an SL3? Crazy prices, hope they fall as the year goes on.

Jacksons prices have gone through the roof, i will probably never buy a new jackson again.

Comment

I think this may be Fender's doing, they raised all of their stuff 30%, I guess it was a FMIC thing and not a Fender thing.

Comment

holy shit thas a lot lol

same over here in britain they have nearly doubled in price

Comment

hmmmm, good thing i have aquired all the jacksons i want. they are nice, but not THAT nice.
          GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Damn that's crazy. The prices on some of the USA models are kissing $2500. I did a rough calculation, and they are going up at a rate 4x that of inflation...a 50% increase in just 5 years.

Comment

I predict alot of those Jacksons on Ebay will sell alot faster now.

Comment

Hell, I just nabbed a crimson swirl RR3 off CL for $300. In perfect condition as well. Not a nick on her. Deals are to be had out there.
                My Charvel/Jackson Family

Comment

Working...
                X