Greetings..newb here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings..newb here

hey eveybody just waving a hand here. I have found some very useful information on this forum, and since i recently blew the dust off my charvel and had it set up again i figured what the hell, why not sign up and bullshit with some tasteful guitarists. so here i am. i have been a lover of all pointy metal guitars for a long time, but imo charvels and jacksons were the originals and the best. i have had an 86(i think) electric blue model 3a since i was 14 and to this day i still havent found a guitar that feels like home the way this bad boy does. unfortunatley, there is no way of getting around the tone of the big names so i also have an LP(which in my formative years would have been considered blasphemy) and a strat so that i can cover every tonality i can fathom. but anyway enough hot air outta my mouth...great site, keep up the shredding kids!

Good to see you here on JCF I have some Les Pauls and Strats myself but like you much prefer my Jacksons and Charvels. Stick around and enjoy the JCF
    Rudy
    www.metalinc.net

Comment

Hey Bud

Comment

Working...
      X