Jackson CS with FR speedloader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jackson CS with FR speedloader

The Strat looks beautiful... not to mention it's the most copied shape from just about every company, Jackson/Charvel included (full-sized Strat bodies and the Dinky/Soloist body). [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I'm dissapointed that Jackson hasn't figured out what to do with all the extra space. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

They could have spaced the logo better in the headstock...

I like the clean look without the tuners, BUT, they've gotta know what to do with all the extra space... kinda like when you see a band that's never played on a huge stage, play on a huge stage. It just looks odd.
      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe:
        I'm dissapointed that Jackson hasn't figured out what to do with all the extra space. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

They could have spaced the logo better in the headstock...

I like the clean look without the tuners, BUT, they've gotta know what to do with all the extra space... kinda like when you see a band that's never played on a huge stage, play on a huge stage. It just looks odd.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It needs a cupholder! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Yeh, it kinda looks strange with all that space, but i guess the speed loader comes in handy. Maybe a BIG Jackson logo would look nice on it, kinda like the charvel 650xl's or something like a flamed maple or anything nice.

Comment

We showed that guitar at NAMM... it's going to worth some money one day.

McD
            \oo/. .\oo/ @ www.jacksonguitars.com

Comment

where can you buy the speedloader?

I've looked everywhere but can't find a place [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

http://www.floydrose.com/

[img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]

Website says "Bridges available online soon!"

[ May 27, 2003, 06:14 PM: Message edited by: RacerX ]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That's kind of funny, because you can buy the strings now.

Comment

Originally posted by McD - J/C HQ:

McD
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, but did you see the BC Rich with the speedloader? [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, I saw it.... LOL! What I'm saying is ... I don't see it on another Jackson anytime soon...

Originally posted by xenophobe:
                      </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by McD - J/C HQ:

McD
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, but did you see the BC Rich with the speedloader? [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
                      \oo/. .\oo/ @ www.jacksonguitars.com

Comment

Oh, so can I safely assume that the general concensus was that nobody at the Custom Shop actually liked the Speed Loader either? [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

I dont' see the point. Once you get a regular floyd setup and stick with the same strings...changing strings aint' all that bad. And the strings for these are definitely gonna cost more money...which for the weekend to weekend gigging musician just ain't worth it IMO. I dont' think I'll be getting this anytime soon.

Comment

People must be pretty lazy or dumb if they can't figure out how to change strings fast and set up an Original Floyd! Did Mr. Rose actually have a lot of requests for this new-fangled contraption of his?!?

Comment

this is off topic, but i think they should mke a floyd with a piezo....like the lo-pro double edge ibanez makes

Comment

Yeah, that would be pretty cool. Carvin has that option for the Wilkinson trem with the Fishman piezo system. Floyd should really start offering it, too. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X