• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uh Yeah.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Nice rebuild.

But seriously, If I had a hoodie or CS guitar for every guitar I´ve rebuilt, refinished, heavily modded or otherwise made badass, I´d need a second apartment just for hoodies and CS axes :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
        Yes, I am a little strange,I like to rub my nipples all day

Right there with ya T.J
        I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

No, I think he's saying that he should send it to them. But with the intent that they would say "nice job, we will make it a production model now" and he will recieve a free one instead of being payed for the idea. And if by chance thats NOT what he meant, that SHOULD be what he meant because it is the most realistic. (By that I mean least crazy.)
          I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Originally posted by john.w.lawson View Post
            Right there with ya T.J
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

necro-posting

Originally posted by Jacksonguy666 View Post
              No, I think he's saying that he should send it to them. But with the intent that they would say "nice job, we will make it a production model now" and he will recieve a free one instead of being payed for the idea. And if by chance thats NOT what he meant, that SHOULD be what he meant because it is the most realistic. (By that I mean least crazy.)
              yeah, and i would also make royalties off every sale.

oh, and this is the beginning of my second project

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140365798328&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNA:US:1123#ht_1463wt_1124 and look at what i'm gonna do to it .......

don't forget to notice the winning price

Comment

Yes, very good work.
                But no, don't expect anything from Jackson/FMIC.

Any more than I would expect Marshall to pay me for my mini-watt amp builds.
                I do what I do, and they do what they do.
                But I do it much better.

Comment

Originally posted by MartialLawUSA View Post
                  if i submit this project to Jackson-USA, could i get something like a free Custom-shop, or a link on the front page of their website as a LICENCED "Customising-Vendor", or a free hoodie?
                  You want to ride the coat tails of Jackson's success? Why not use the guitar you modified to promote your own business?

Comment

you people think i'm serious, and that's why i'm at my computer right now
                    don't you understand satire?

Comment

I never thought you were serious, unless you were a complete tard which I doubted.
                      Anyway, nice work. It looks really cool. I recently took the paint off a body and did it basically the same way, with a razor blade.
                      Breaking Point, my all instrumental CD available here:
                      www.cdbaby.com/cd/richardjamessounds

http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Point...92366&sr=301-1

http://youtube.com/user/jsrmusic

Comment

Originally posted by fullmetalguitar View Post
                        I never thought you were serious, unless you were a complete tard which I doubted.
                        You must be the only one who doubted he was a complete 'tard. :ROTF:
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Well, I didn't know for sure whether he was serious or not (there are some strange ones out there) but I knew that the pictures he took of himself in the mirror revealed that he was using reissure razor blades (probably asian) to remove the original paint. The original german blades were far better than the low budget asian blades sold now.
                          as for the guitar:
                          Looks like you had a lot of fun with the refin & rework, but I believe you should forward any hoodie requests to schick, bic, or x-acto.
                          Why the hell doesn't Eddie pick up a goddamned guitar and play something?

Current Junk:
                          98 ESP S'burst Tiger,(2) 85 Jackson Soloists (1 pink, 1 red and a white 85 Rhoads),08 Wayne,98 Blackmore, 91 375 Deluxe, 91 MM EVH Purple, 75 Ibanez Korina Destroyer,74 Strat, 78 JMP, 87 JCM800, (2) 80 Hamer Sunbursts, Peavey Vandenberg Custom Puzzle, 335, LPR8, 80 Dimarzio Explorer, 80 Dimarzio Strat, 84 Charvel, Nightswan, LPC Lite, old Baretta, etc. etc. +stuff. [sigpic=true][/sigpic]

Comment

Working...
                          X