Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone have a fun and Safe Mem. weekend.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone have a fun and Safe Mem. weekend.

Woohoo. I am actually taking 3 days off in a row. I can't remember the last time I did that. I am sure I will pay for it next week.

Me and the Girlfriend are going to Cedar Point Amusement Park in Ohio for 2 nights (Sat & Sun) and plan to ride the new 400 ft rollercoaster [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Everyone have a safe and fun weekend and DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE !!!!

Matt

Re: Everyone have a fun and Safe Mem. weekend.

Thanks OSG [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] I'm gonna be hanging out with my dad's friend's band, filling in for bass on Saturday, then i'm gonna see a Bruce Almighty on sunday, and on Moneday, i'm gonna watch some DVDs with the twins, and trade prom pix with them after *their idea*. So yep ^.^ I have a full plate!

Comment

Well Im working all weekend lucky me.
      Although tonight Im going to see MIchaelAngelo and Holand at Rory's in Addison. So thos in the area that are old enough its gonna be a shred fest
      so come out or ill hunt you down. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
      Gil

Comment

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] sounds awesome, where is it again(what state)?

Comment

DOh. Its In Illinois but if you were in Illinois You wouldve known that.
          [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Work,Work and more work, Toss one back for me boys! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            www.kiddhavok.com
            www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

Happy Memorial Day Weekend, everybody!

Matt is wise: don't [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] and drive. It
              is dangerous, and expensive if you get caught. THIS weekend in particular, if
              you got popped for DUI you may not get out of jail until Tuesday! The good news
              is that when you get convicted you'll have already served your time - only the
              thousands of dollars in fines, DUI school
              and higher insurance rates to think of then. My DUI cost me a Custom Shop Jackson and probably a Triple Rectifier head, dollarwise. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Could've taken a cab for $10, including tip, instead.

So party hearty, but stay safe and protect your wallet!

Comment

OMFG What a frikking great show. I forgot just how talented Mike Batio really is (that MichaelAngelos' real name) The band was awsome too. Holland totally rock the place. Mike was playing all Deans even the double neck half Ironbird looking thing was a Dean. He had a gorgous ML in blue burst with Dimarzios and gold hardware and ebony board that he used most of the night. His tone was killer too. ( well if you like Mick Mars tone on DR Feelgood anyway)
                It was reminiscenty of Warrens tone at times too. He was using : now get this: A Marshall Valvestate. WTF? combined with a Boogie three channel rectumfrier and a Rhino head and 2 Rhino 4x12 cabs. Killer sounding rig even with the Valvestate. Man What a show my ears are still ringning. Not too loud but just right and the mix was perfect. Best show I've seen in years.
                It was tonalicious. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                Shred is not dead. It was like a flashback to the eighties minus all the bad big hair on the women. Bonus.
                Although there was plenty if fine women there.
                While Im at it. One of the Guitar players from the band previous to Holland called "Slick"
                was playing what looked like a Charvel Star body with what appeared to be a Danelectro headstock on it. It was weird looking but sounded great. Had a cool graphic too. I think it was link chins or something. Had a real Floyd on it too. The nock thrwos me though. It was 3 on a side tuners and was similar to a Danelectric headstock. Has anybody seen one of these critters runnin around?>
                Is it a Boogie Bodies neck or just a custom made thing for him? Im confused now. and really tired so Im going to bed.
                Good night
                Gil

[ May 24, 2003, 03:43 AM: Message edited by: JACKSONFREAK ]

Comment

Working...
                X