major kudos to budman68

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• major kudos to budman68

i got the part to my kahler today and in it went. my model 4 is back in business. just wanted everyone to know that budman68 is a number 1 class act guy. so budman, once again, if you ever need anything, just let me know.

Garry [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Re: major kudos to budman68

Hey Gary, thanks for the nice words bud. I'm glad to hear the model 4 is up and running for you! I'd like to see a pic of it if you have one. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Take care,
    Dave->
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I second that...thanks alot for the over sized pick-up bezels Dave, they worked out perfectly.
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz:
          I second that...thanks alot for the over sized pick-up bezels Dave, they worked out perfectly.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks Shawn, I'm glad you liked them. Maybe you could email me a pic when you can of them installed?
          Thanks,
          Dave->
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

I will Dave, the mutt (Jackson USA Maple/Maple neck, Model 3 body , FRO) has been parted together and plays and sounds great. I went with a DiMarzio Super 3 in the bridge and a DiMarzio H2 in the neck. I'll take some pics when I get my truss rod covers from Joe- which are on the way.
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
            X