I've reached 100!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've reached 100!!!

I've been a member to the new board (Nov 27) basically since weswitched over from ezboard. I've proudly (but slowly) finally reached my 100th posting. And this is it!!
    lol [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Re: I\'ve reached 100!!!

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] @Ron!!!
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

You really wanna laugh?

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubb/noncgi/...;f=11;t=000661

[ May 24, 2003, 09:47 PM: Message edited by: RacerX ]

Comment

I found that the best "JPG War" we've had on here was between a kid (I think it was Ian) and somebody else who I can't remember. They fired hilarious pictures back and forth for two or more pages of the thread. One string of insults was the "No, YOU'RE the one who is gay" pictures, featuring guys like Antonio Banderas pointing with his index finger.

I wish I could find that thread, but it's so old and I don't remember what it was called.

Comment

lucky you. i'm almost to 80 posts. but i suddenly feel the need to go gold. expect to hear from me often.

Garry [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest:
              I found that the best "JPG War" we've had on here was between a kid (I think it was Ian) and somebody else who I can't remember.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That was me, of course. Ian & I traded "No, you're the homo" pics, then somebody else found one that said "You're BOTH gay!" [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

LOL, Ron, do you know how to get to that thread? I don't even remember any subject matter that was posted in that thread that I could do a word search on, so I'm lost, and I don't want to go look at every old topic for it.

You don't really need to find these pictures. I personally make my own. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

LOL, Ron, do you know how to get to that thread? I don't even remember any subject matter that was posted in that thread that I could do a word search on, so I'm lost,
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I am pretty sure that whole thread would be deleted, due to the admins newfound "PC" attitude towards "gay" joking. You can blame Bill Z for that IIRC [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

Damn censorship! "America the free" my arse! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

You don't really need to find these pictures. I personally make my own. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Cool, I wanna do that too!
                      Where do you host 'em?

Comment

I find a funny-looking picture on Google's image search, then I add text to it in Paint, and upload it to where a lot of JCFers host their files, at www.onlinerock.com.

Armed with this newfound information, I expect to see some creative, hilarious pictures, Ron! Ma the JPG war commence! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

free" my arse!
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by bombtek:
                            I've been a member to the new board (Nov 27) basically since weswitched over from ezboard. I've proudly (but slowly) finally reached my 100th posting. And this is it!!
                            lol [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Admit it, you're addicted to the JCF [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Rock on, Bombtek!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] The best part
                              is, your posts always MEAN something, not
                              like others', such as... well, mine! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

We're lucky to have you here sir! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Rich
                              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X