7 string guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cannella View Post
    I have received a lot of emails etc on 7 string Jacksons being in high demand again aside of the COW's. I wanna hear your thoughts on this topic.
    for me having a seven string king V ore RR would be great.

all over the world metal bands are starting to use seven string guitars and it is opening a new doors for new music for people.

even many other companies are making them like ibanez, ESP, and many more even gibson. I think it is a grate Idea

Comment

WR7 with or without a Floyd!
      According To The Prophecy

Comment

Originally posted by Drake S. View Post
        WR7 with or without a Floyd!
        +2.
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

King V`s, RR`s and WR`s with 7 strings and Floyds that would rock!

Just look at the custom guitar for Nergal (Behemoth) from ESP..
          It is killer and it is selling very well as I heard.
          Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

A 7 string SL2H would rule but if you sell it at CS shop prices you won't move many.
            A USA soloist under $2,000.00 and you could dominate the 7 string market.
            If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

We need a "decent" 7 string Jackson with sharkies. I can live with most of the body styles and floyd or no-floyd won't be a problem.
              Check my bands!
              www.myspace.com/magicktr
              www.myspace.com/sinif64
              www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Originally posted by kmanick View Post
                A 7 string SL2H would rule but if you sell it at CS shop prices you won't move many.
                A USA soloist under $2,000.00 and you could dominate the 7 string market.

Totally agree!
                What do you mean, "I don't believe in God"? I talk to him every day.

Comment

If Jackson made an RR7 right now, I'd buy it at any price under 2 grand. I don't care if it's an import. I just want a Rhoads 7 string. Preferably black, no pickguard, only a volume knob. A solid black RR24 seven string would make me VERY happy.
                  2007 Jackson RR3 (black) FOR SALE
                  Seymour Duncan Metal LiveWires
                  POD X3 LIVE (SOLD)
                  Vintage 30 Celestions

Comment

What should i choose?

Hi. Nice Kelly. i have one for myself but not a seven and not nearly as nice. I'm planning on stripping off the paint and either repaint it or staining it and polyurithane it. im also replacing the neck and putting the old one on my fender to give it that dinky look. after that mess is done, in going to build a 7 string randy rhoads with a floyde trem bridge and a single bridge seymour duncan blackouts from scratch. I'm having a hard time deciing on the paint job and what im going to do. its either all black everything or black hardware and and white ody with some black pin stripes in some design. any suggestions on what i should go with? Same with the kelly. heres the closest picture i could find of my kelly

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Massacre View Post
                      If Jackson made an RR7 right now, I'd buy it at any price under 2 grand. I don't care if it's an import. I just want a Rhoads 7 string. Preferably black, no pickguard, only a volume knob. A solid black RR24 seven string would make me VERY happy.

That would rock!!!

or maybe even a RR8
                      Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Being on sevenstring.org, I can say that these would sell really good If you would consider a few things.

1-Use the smaller headstock you use on the usa custom 7strings
                        2-More color options with more wood finished (not just black but still keep it)
                        3-try using something different than emg's im sure that seymour duncan distortions would sound awesome on a mahogany 7string.
                        4-try to use as much different shapes as possible with reversed headstock options too.
                        5-usa,pro,js series are all interesting as 7string guitars

To be honest a lot of people just want something different than the really well known black emg equipped soloist.
                        I wonder what it feels like to have money...

...ahhh fuck it guitars are better!

Comment

Originally posted by Special-K View Post
                          That would rock!!!

or maybe even a RR8
                          I would love a 8 string jackson for sure!!
                          I wonder what it feels like to have money...

...ahhh fuck it guitars are better!

Comment

Working...
                          X