No announcement yet.

anyone has information about this baby?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone has information about this baby?

Does anyone know anything about this guitar i saw today in a shop near my town??it sounds pretty good so i need to know his value, specs etc(at first sight seems to be maple neck w/rsw fingerboard, graphite nut, wilkinson usa bridge, jackson tuners, made in usa the body maybe poplar??) SERIAL N.003427

Comment

thanx!!!does matter anything as it is not the exact same guitar?i mean it has rosewood fretboard...and how much should i pay for one of these?

Comment

If it's got rosewood instead of maple fretboard, like the one in the catalog shows it should have, it's a rare prototype and you should pay about $800 for it

Just kidding about the Prototype thing. Jackson changed the specs on a lot of models back then - more than most people change underwear - so it's possible to find one that doesn't match the catalog picture.

Also, since the neck is held on with bolts, that means they're easy to replace. Someone may have put the neck from the JRS-1 on the body of a JRS-2, or maybe it came from the factory that way. There's no way to tell unless you take the neck off.

Even then it still doesn't matter. They're not collectible, and they don't sell for more than $400 when they do appear.
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

thanks a lot guys! as for the guitar it does seems to be all original as the fretboard has no inlays so it should not come from a jrs-1

Comment

Working...
          X