FMIC family server dead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FMIC family server dead?

Can't get to Jackson or Charvel homepages, nor Fender (only looking for electronics parts, I swear! )

Anyone know what's up?
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

I just got into Jacko Guitars... 8:08 am EST.

Don't worry - FMIC has not been bought out by Ibanez... or have they???
    -------------------------
    Blank yo!

Comment

Hmmm. Works fine now. Musta been updating or something. All I got from all 3 was "I.E. cannot display the page" but I was getting around fine to everywhere else.
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

I've been wandering around Fender's site gazing at the Dave Murray... even though the one I played felt like a dog, now that I've got one Adrian Smith on order, I can't help but think I should have Dave's too... and of course, there's two Adrian Smiths... maybe I should have both...
        Blank yo!

Comment

I don't agree with that as the Dave Strat. It should have been based on his NOTB Strat

Comment

Did he have the kahler on the rosewood boarded strat for NOTB? I should know I've just watched the Early Years DVD.
            Blank yo!

Comment

At first I thought they were updating most of the mistakes I e-mailed them. Unfortunately I was wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalHeadMat View Post
                At first I thought they were updating most of the mistakes I e-mailed them. Unfortunately I was wrong.
                Wishful thinking. The site has been like this forever.
                Some of the product pages are missing pics or the info is flat out wrong.
                -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post

Wishful thinking. The site has been like this forever.
                  Some of the product pages are missing pics or the info is flat out wrong.
                  Exactly, I compiled all of the mistakes and sent it into them a week ago, and nothing yet

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
                    I just got into Jacko Guitars... 8:08 am EST.

Don't worry - FMIC has not been bought out by Ibanez... or have they???
                    Highly unlikely thank god, the only musical instruments manufacturer with enough financial clout to even consider purchasing FMIC would be Yamaha

Comment

Working...
                    X