Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone ever dealt with Fuller's i.e. trades?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever dealt with Fuller's i.e. trades?

Anyone ever dealt with Fuller's, like as far as trading with them? I'm sure they'd sell, but I'd rather trade if possible
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Never traded with them. I know they do a lot in the Vintage area but haven't seen a lot of used stuff there. Of course I have only been to the shop a few times. The used stuff they had wasn't much to speak of. At least in the electric guitar department. Not sure what they do for trades. I asked at one point and was told they do but I never pursued it.
    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

you're talking about Fuller's in Houston? I live less than a mile away from the place. I bought my first So-Cal there, and several other guitars over the years. My experiences have been alright, but I never got the idea they were a place to go for a great deal or anything.

I know it doesn't have anything to do with there trade policy, but when I firt started going there a few years ago, one of the managers (Possibly the owner for all I know) was a total asshat to me. Just a complete jerk. I had over $2500 in my pocket, and intended to buy a Les Paul from them, but after the treatment I got from that guy, I ended up buying it from another place.

I will say that the guys they have working there now are a lot cooler than that dude.

If we are indeed talking about the same Fuller's, I could stop by next Monday and ask about their trade policy for ya. It wouldn't be a problem, I live really close, and wanted to stop in to see if they got that white San Dimas yet...

Comment

I thought Fuller's was a guitar museum?

I did not know they actually sold any guitars.

Comment

Popular is not the same as good
          Rare is not the same as valuable
          Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Originally posted by skintaster View Post
            you're talking about Fuller's in Houston? I live less than a mile away from the place. I bought my first So-Cal there, and several other guitars over the years. My experiences have been alright, but I never got the idea they were a place to go for a great deal or anything.

I know it doesn't have anything to do with there trade policy, but when I firt started going there a few years ago, one of the managers (Possibly the owner for all I know) was a total asshat to me. Just a complete jerk. I had over $2500 in my pocket, and intended to buy a Les Paul from them, but after the treatment I got from that guy, I ended up buying it from another place.

I will say that the guys they have working there now are a lot cooler than that dude.

If we are indeed talking about the same Fuller's, I could stop by next Monday and ask about their trade policy for ya. It wouldn't be a problem, I live really close, and wanted to stop in to see if they got that white San Dimas yet...

Thanks for the offer, but I'm sure they'd want to see at least a picture before they said anything either way.

I'll send an email later today.
            All they can do is laugh
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

trying to trade the halford warior for a '59 LP?
              GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Curses, I've been found out

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                  Thanks for the offer, but I'm sure they'd want to see at least a picture before they said anything either way.

I'll send an email later today.
                  All they can do is laugh
                  Hahaha! Good luck. I'm kinda curious how generous they are myself.

Comment

They don't have the 4th batch Charvels in yet. I have been waiting for hem for some time.
                    1979 Gibson Les Paul Custom
                    Jackson SLATQH
                    Jackson DK2M Inferno Red
                    Jackson DK2M With a Learn Custom Paint Job
                    Jackson DKMGT (project)
                    Kramer Focus 1000
                    Ibanez SDGR Bass
                    Ovation Celebrity
                    Martin Backpacker

Comment

Working...
                    X