JDR-94...Know where I can get one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JDR-94...Know where I can get one?

I already have ONE, but I'd like more, seeing as they are awesome. I check Ebum religiously but, alas.... [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

Re: JDR-94...Know where I can get one?

Funny you'd mention Ebay, since there's one there now! Or was earlier today when
    I looked!
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

My mistake! It was a JSX-94 and ended at
      10:00AM Pacific Time today. There was a
      JDR a few listings down, but it wasn't a JDR-94 and it's gone too. Sorry! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

My mistake! It was a JSX-94 and ended at
        10:00AM Pacific Time today. There was a
        JDR a few listings down, but it wasn't a JDR-94 and it's gone too. Sorry! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Haha, it's no problem man. I'm just hoping to get really famous so that I can just have the company MAKE me a promotional one! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

The Performer PS-4 is the same as a JDR-94, just so you are aware. The Concept series was made in 1994 only, but most of the line returned in `95 with the Performer tag.
            sigpic

Comment

There's one on the german eBay right now, but apparently it got a crappy do-it-yourself finish...
              and I don't know if the seller would ship internationally, he doesn't say so.

But it's quite cheap because of that finish.
              here's the link:
              http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...&category=2384

Though I guess it won't help you much... but anyways. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
              http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Since I don't speak German, could you tell the seller there's not enough glare
                in the pictures? I can still see part of the guitar! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Inazone:
                  The Performer PS-4 is the same as a JDR-94, just so you are aware. The Concept series was made in 1994 only, but most of the line returned in `95 with the Performer tag.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nice! I was not aware of that.

I checked that link on Ebay and the bum doesn't sell internationally. I would've bought that and refinished it. [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

I have a JDR that I got from MF a couple years ago. Put an Invader in it and it ROCKS!!!
                    I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Comment

Working...
                    X