New member first jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member first jackson

Hello I am pretty new here and this is my first post. I have just recently bought a used perfect condition black kv2 for exactly 1k. I decided not to post pictures of it due to the fact that i don't know how and also that everyones seen a black kv2. This forum seems really cool much better than harmony central imo.
    "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
    Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Welcome !!!!!

Comment

Welcome to the board ! Nice price for a KV2 in that condition. Congrats !
      I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

Welcome to the BEST J/C forum in the world!
        Yesterday is history; tomorrow is a mystery; but today is a gift; that's why it is called the present.

Comment

welcome home
          Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

A black KV2 is an awesome first Jackson by all means. Nice score.

Comment

Thanks for all the welcomes i'll probebly be staying on this forum and I love my jackson I look forward to buying many more in the future. I really dont see why all the shredders aren't using them. They are way better imo than ibanez, shecter, and my least favorite of all dean. The neck is a shredders dream.
              "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
              Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

I really dont see why all the shredders aren't using them. They are way better imo than ibanez, shecter, and my least favorite of all dean. The neck is a shredders dream.
                True Dat! Probably because jackson is in a stand still right now in my opinion, at NAMM 09 summer we NEED new additions to the line instead of new colors and custom models, also jackson has been associated with black metal and less for like more mainstream shred, too bad though, but im the first self proclaimed jacksonite, and DAMN PROUD as well!
                I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonguy666 View Post
                  but im the first self proclaimed jacksonite,
                  really? What about the forum member Jacksonite?
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                    really? What about the forum member Jacksonite?
                    Wait, thats a real name? shit, i just came up with that, although i figured it was to good to have not been thought of before... just like before i went through a blackmetal phase, i thought it would be cool to have a band named venom, little did i know...
                    I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Welcome to the JCF!

Originally posted by Jacksonguy666 View Post
                      True Dat! Probably because jackson is in a stand still right now in my opinion, at NAMM 09 summer we NEED new additions to the line instead of new colors and custom models, also jackson has been associated with black metal and less for like more mainstream shred, too bad though, but im the first self proclaimed jacksonite, and DAMN PROUD as well!
                      I totally agree. Jackson has been making the same models for over 20 years now with the exception of the Dominion. Let's see something new!
                      Scott

Comment

yea nothign but sig models... but they should look at our forums and see we want:
                        kv5
                        7 string line
                        i think i remember a usa kv with string thru and not the gay headstock sorry jackson...
                        and possibly a few other things i forget

Comment

Working...
                        X