Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family photo with new baby!

Ok:

1. My "digital" camera (and I use that term loosely) sucks.

2. I'm new at uploading pictures to a website. I did the best I could. Actually, I'm crossing my fingers and hoping this actually works!!

3. If it doesn't, I'll try another day! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Here they are!

Ok, presuming this works, and yes, I realize it is a bit blurry if it did....but from left to right:

2003 USA Warrior (My first USA model! Yeah, it rules...Ain't she purty?)

2002 Model A Plus

1991 375 Deluxe (My first J/C!)

1995 Professional Rhoads V

That aside, I've only been here in the forum for a short time but I'd like to thank everyone here at JCF for informing me, amusing me, teaching me stuff I never thought of, even making me laugh out loud occasionally and renewing a passion that I had kind of lost over the past few years.

A special thanks goes out to Matt, You rock dude!!

Oh, by the way, yeah, for all wondering, that is indeed a Uniden phone in the background. A 2.4GHz. Too bad I have no clue what the heck that means, but you should hear the "tone" on that one!

Anyway, I hope this works! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Re: Family photo with new baby!

Well, from what I can see [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] , they look like a beautiful family. Congrats! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Dave->
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Nice shattered glass Warrior! Nice guitars! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] What's the Model A Plus like? I'm not sure anyone on the JCF has bought the newer Charvel guitars.

Comment

I've played a newer (1995) San Dimas KOA reissue, and the thing rocks!! If i had the cash, i'de buy one. There really nice!!

Comment

Number, where have you been, man?! Zeno did a huge review on a new Charvel some months back, generated three or four pages of posts! Some things have happened before your arrival, bro.
          "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
          Gotta get away from here.
          Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
          Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

I really liked the Rhoads! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Nice babys to be sure!

Comment

nice warrior [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] well from what i can see of it [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Gotta love that Shattered Glass Warrior! Well, I think that's what it is......That photo looks like I'm peeking through my neighbors blinds....Kinda like a guitar voyeur.... [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice guitars, man.... envy grows..... the
                    Uniden is pretty cool too, but the blackface 2.4s have better BUILD QUALITY
                    and EARTH-CRUSHING TONE. That's why I have FIVE in my MIGHTY PHONE RACK!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by charvel750:
                      Number, where have you been, man?! Zeno did a huge review on a new Charvel some months back, generated three or four pages of posts! Some things have happened before your arrival, bro.
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">D'oh! I obviously missed it! Must have been asleep. [img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

It's ok Number, half of the time I'm asleep even when I'm awake! Heck, I may be sleeping right now and just not realize it! Actually, my Model A Plus is the only one I have ever seen in real life. I haven't seen any of the new Charvel line in any of the stores around here anyway. I really like mine. Back when I ran across this one and was doing some research on them, it seemed like even the retail price was a bit high for an import but I got a really good price on it so I went ahead and snagged it. If I would have known I was going to run across a Shattered Glass Warrior a few months later, I might have held off but I'm glad I got it. Now, the question is.......What's next?? I think I've narrowed it down to either a Kelly or a Squier Statocaster. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Hhhhmmm, that one's going to be thinker!!

Comment

Working...
                        X