The Kv5 and Ke5 is here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Kv5 and Ke5 is here!

http://www.jacksonguitars.com/products/products.php?group=KingV-Body&page=1&product=2913006803

Crafted with the demands of the discernible player in mind, Jackson guitars give you the shapes, finishes and tones you love. From the venerable Rhoads, Soloist, Warrior and more, shop Jackson for the highest performance.

WAAAAAAAAAY TOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOO JAAAAAAAAACKSOOOOOOOOON

Another completley screwed up axe, and your asking 1500 for it?
    Waited 1.5 year for this..

Jackson seriously, go fuck yourself!
    Last edited by _koppen; 06-12-2009, 05:23 PM.
    Tell me about it!

Feel better now?
    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

rosewood boards = Ugly

Comment

First of all, all their Kellys and King Vs already are floyded, why didn't they make a TOM? And second, NO ONE is going to buy one of those for that price.
        Originally posted by Hellbat
        Hey this is METAL. You don't need to roll with your homies and G's in a fkn Bentley while sippin' Cristal. You want to eat food that makes you want to curb stomp people. McDonalds delivers that. At least they weren't throwing back flapjacks at the Denny's across the street.

Comment

I know!!
          Usually when a guitar manufacter is about to release new models, they puts out what the people are sucking for, but not Jackson..
          Tell me about it!

Comment

Originally posted by MartyFriedmanIsMaster View Post
            First of all, all their Kellys and King Vs already are floyded, why didn't they make a TOM? And second, NO ONE is going to buy one of those for that price.

I agree. For a few more hundred, you get a USA KV2. And what's up with 3 color options?
            "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napalm View Post

Feel better now?
              Yeah, really.

They are listed as MAP price, but you won't pay that price.. unless you're a retard and buy from MF or some other online store without calling a dealer.
              And the imports now come with a case, so of course a little extra on price is included.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

The website states that they have bolt on necks.
                "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

They're neck-thru. It says it's neck-thru right next to the pic. The spec sheet is wrong by saying bolt-on.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Musician78 View Post
                    The individual pages of the guitars have them as neck-thrum but I noticed the spec-sheets as well. Annoying.

I can live with Rosewood, and a Floyd is very well welcomed in this household (God bless Jackson if they make the few current TOM models floyded)

The first thing I noticed were the titles. Not KV5/KE5, but KV5FR/KE5FR- HUGE difference. Maybe they'll make TOM variations of these as well, for ya non-floyd people.
                    Its all fun and games till you get yogurt in your eye.; -AK47
                    Guitar is my first love, metal my second (wife...ehh she's in there somewhere). -Partial @ Marshall

Comment

Why screwed up? There are no bad surprises here, in the end they turned out as the name suggested: a RR5 with different body shapes.
                      If they had put 22 frets on the King V (as rumour had it a while ago), that would have been a screwup in my book.

As long as Jackson doesn't change its general way of thinking regarding the "no binding, no MOP on neck-thru Pro models", this will be as good as it can get.
                      http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcat View Post
                        Why screwed up? There are no bad surprises here, in the end they turned out as the name suggested: a RR5 with different body shapes.
                        If they had put 22 frets on the King V (as rumour had it a while ago), that would have been a screwup in my book.

As long as Jackson doesn't change its general way of thinking regarding the "no binding, no MOP on neck-thru Pro models", this will be as good as it can get.
                        Yeah, i know, im just dissapointed.

But why does Jackson bother putting out these imports???
                        They know how the people on the board feels about them, and the general public choses thing like this one for half the cost over the jackson imports.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-BC-RICH-NJ-DELUXE-FLYING-JR-V-GLOSS-ONYX-GUITAR-W-C_W0QQitemZ310147706595QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar?h ash=item48363e6ee3&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms= 65%3A12|66%3A2|39%3A1|72%3A1546|240%3A1318|301%3A1 |293%3A1|294%3A50

so they sure as hell cant sell that good?
                        So why do they bother with them?
                        Tell me about it!

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcat View Post

It's not Xmas anymore you know...
                          http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by _koppen View Post
                            But why does Jackson bother putting out these imports???
                            After reading your opening post they're probably wondering the same thing.
                            I'm not into hell.........I just dig the soundtrack.........

Comment

Originally posted by Musician78 View Post
                              Typical of the Jackson site LOL

I was totally excited to hear this, but as soon as I SAW them I was disappointed. I too don't see the point of yet another Floyd Rose model. I mean, I like a Floyd just as much as the next guy, BUT as said before many times they already have way too many with Floyds. Give us a string thru IMO. That would have been total sex.

Also the lack of binding turns me off. I know it's a little thing to bitch about but if I'm gonna shell out that kinda cash I want binding. Know what I mean? I'll just buy a used KV2 before I touch one of these. Disappointed.
                              - Adam

Comment

Working...
                              X