Reissues and YCE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Reissues and YCE

For $1600+, we were getting into Custom Shop pricing, and one of the Custom Shop options is a custom serial number stamped on the fretboard. It has long been rumored that one of Robbin's V's had such a serial - the 454 (RR 0454?) - same number as the engine model.

Anyways, yes I was speaking strictly in terms of publicity/sales/mainstream media attention garnered by RATT over Anthrax/Megadeth. Back in the glory days you had pinups in teeny bopper magazines of various hair banders, but most of these magazines faded away or switched to covering grunge exclusively. Not to mention they had to get the artist's permission to use their photos, and knowing Mustaine's attitude, I'm sure he declined to be featured in such girlie books.
    Ergo, he would have a lesser public image than the 80's Hair Bands.

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Re: Reissues and YCE

Hey Newc(and everyone else for that matter [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ), thanks for the detailed story. I realize I haven't been here that long so it's really good to hear some of the history that went on here before I arrived. This is a great place and it's nice to know some background when someone brings up a subject such as this. I really appreciate the time.
      Thanks [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] ,
      Dave->
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Working...
      X