What size are the Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What size are the Jackson

What size is the truss rod wrenchs in the import Jacksons? I see a bunch of 1/4 inch ones on Ebay, but since the guitar is an import from Japan, I figured it would be in mm?
    Last edited by john.w.lawson; 06-22-2009, 09:20 PM.
    I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Jacksons come with varied size rods. My rod is huge, while on the other hand, some others aren't quite, well, any big. Hope that helps! Much love!
    Its all fun and games till you get yogurt in your eye.; -AK47
    Guitar is my first love, metal my second (wife...ehh she's in there somewhere). -Partial @ Marshall

Comment

Originally posted by Dred View Post
      Jacksons come with varied size rods. My rod is huge, while on the other hand, some others aren't quite, well, any big. Hope that helps! Much love!

To bad your the only one that plays with it!!!
      I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

The ones on my early pros (and toothpaste Charvels) , 90-92 are 7mm . I find it easier to use a swivel socket with a extension and ratchet .
        Mike
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

Every truss rod I've ever touched used the same allen key I use on : Lock nut, Saddle locks, Trem Arm (inside). And also my macneil barends on my bicycle. LOL so Im always looking for that exact size as a single because I lose them so often.
          www.myspace.com/memnochband
          www.myspace.com/thefairyprincesses

Comment

Originally posted by john.w.lawson View Post
            to bad your the only one that plays with it!!!
            zing!
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
            X