X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian View Post
    eww... Rosewood...
    No "Made In USA". He'll only get discounts on imports now
    Last edited by wilkinsi; 07-01-2009, 07:58 PM.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
      No "Made In USA". He'll only get discounts on imports now
      Yeah now you have to get "FORT WRTH" tattooed on your knuckles!!

Comment

Originally posted by m2pmd70 View Post
        Bet your glad they spelled it right! lol
        Thats no joke! Lol! It would suck to have to walk around with a big typo! :ROTF:

I am pleased with the work except I really wanted the " Made in USA " but the artist said the black ink would bleed across the white & you wouldn't see it after a short time. He's been doing tats for a long time, so I guess he knows if it will.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksonpc1 View Post
          Thats no joke! Lol! It would suck to have to walk around with a big typo! :ROTF:

I am pleased with the work except I really wanted the " Made in USA " but the artist said the black ink would bleed across the white & you wouldn't see it after a short time. He's been doing tats for a long time, so I guess he knows if it will.
          Maybe you can venture where others have gone and find a decal on bGay! hehe

Comment

The best Jackson-theme tattoo I`ve ever seen!!
            Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Cool!!
              Here's mine...

Comment

You should get a fretboard tattoo on the top of your forearm so you can practice anywhere
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Now that's dedication... real dedication.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                    You should get a fretboard tattoo on the top of your forearm so you can practice anywhere
                    Thats a good idea. Might as well get a tat with a kahler, because no can stand a REAL one.
                    I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Originally posted by m2pmd70 View Post
                      Bet your glad they spelled it right! lol
                      I bet he's REALLY glad that they didn't mistake what he wanted as a tattoo with a grief stricken Michael Jackson fan that wanted MJ's portrait with a guitar as a tat.
                      I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

EDIT : Never mind might sound bitchy.
                        http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

I like guitarjb's RR1 tattoo. I'd like one too.... with a WR1 on it
                          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                            I like guitarjb's RR1 tattoo. I'd like one too.... with a WR1 on it
                            Pic reminds me of Alexi Laiho for some ODD reason.
                            I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

thats awesome!
                              My Childrens
                              -------------
                              Lefty Ke2 ferrari red w blk bevels
                              Lefty RR1T trans black
                              Lefty Sl2HT trans black
                              Lefty SLSMG!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jacksonpc1 View Post
                                I am excited!!! I added to my Jackson Collection in a way! My wife took me yesterday & got me a new Tat !!! I am working on a sleeve & I couldn't think of anything better than a Jackson Tat ! I have to go back in to the tat shop to get more work on it done in a couple of weeks. Anyone else on here sporting a Jackson Tat or am I the LONE RANGER...... Here is a pic !

Sorry the pic isn't the best as it was self taken. Also it looks a little rough due to the fact that it is in the healing process.
                                Headstock needs to be reversed! show off!

Comment

Working...
                                X