• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Know what i think?

Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

What happened to the youth? What happened to Megadeths fans? Look at this front row at a Rude Awakening concert. Or is it the line at the Free Soft Ice Bar?

I spot three (3!) normal weight guys. The rest of the crowd is just.... obese! [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Henrik
      AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

There's one dude who looks like Jack Black in there... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by TEKKY:
          ... and that old lady with the hair helmet does the macarena...

[img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL I was just going to ask if that lady was doing the macarena! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Jackson1, thanks for taking the time to confirm that yes, I, as a Megadeth fan, am a fatass. Kindly **** off now.
            Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Originally posted by Sinistas:
              Jackson1, thanks for taking the time to confirm that yes, I, as a Megadeth fan, am a fatass. Kindly **** off now.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

who is Mustaine? does he even play guitar [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

Hey, I'm 30 and still a Megadeth fan (much more so than I ever was of Metallica), but it's not my ass that's fat... it's my gut. Maybe I should lay off the Budweiser and start working out more?!? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
                    Hey, I'm 30 and still a Megadeth fan (much more so than I ever was of Metallica), but it's not my ass that's fat... it's my gut. Maybe I should lay off the Budweiser and start working out more?!? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Dave->
                    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Alrighty then! I drank some last night, I'll have even more tonight. I'll just work out the forearms by lifting the bottles or mugs, plus playing guitar seems to keep the forearms in shape, too!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I've actually managed to pull muscles in both my arms, at different times, by playing guitar too fast. As for Dave Mustaine, I haven't really cared about anything of his since Countdown, but that's just me.

Comment

So who's the dyslexic moron shooting the bird when everyone else is giving the horns? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc:
                            So who's the dyslexic moron shooting the bird when everyone else is giving the horns? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Corky from Life Goes On... [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                            Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                            X