charvel copperhead guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tanpsi View Post
    I was kidding too, just trying to encourage that goofball silverstrat!

Comment

silverstrat

I guess the new kid on the block allways get it in the shorts thanks for the welcome guys I apericate very much!!!! AK-47 dont worry about it bro. what i said wasnt ment intentally But DUDE DG you are the one with a atitude bro Im a honest person I never tried to pump and dump anyone bro What I piad for my axe is what I paid Maby Guitar cntr. has a habit of ripping musicians off and I fell for the bait and switch but hey all of us has gotten ripped off at one point or the other but from a lot of you I got some good info, so for the ones with an open mind I say thanks but in all acuality doesnt anyone belive in american made products anymore? why should we fall victom to all the crap made overseas afterall america is the birth place of rock n roll we started what everybody else wanted and nobody knows how to rock like amreicans!!!! so just because Fender and some other big name corps.get thier guitars made overseas we have to suffer for it!! and if were lucky enough to get an american made we have to pay out the ass for it where the fairness in that!! it should by the people for the people and of the people at least the last time I checked thats what our constution said !!!!! Hell thats probly printed in China now for all I know!!!!

Comment

holy crap, you're ALZ's lowercase brother. wow, in all my years here, never thought it'd happen.

sully
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I was thinking the same thing!
          Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Is it too much to ask for basic writing skills?
            -Chris

Comment

Sully, I'm about to piss my pants! :ROTF:
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

i might piss your pants, too!

sully
                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                Sully Guitars on Google+
                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I look forward to it! LOL
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by sully View Post
                    holy crap, you're ALZ's lowercase brother. wow, in all my years here, never thought it'd happen.

sully
                    LOL!!!
                    750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                    Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

holy crap, you're ALZ's lowercase brother.
                      :ROTF: Makes about as much sense...
                      Popular is not the same as good
                      Rare is not the same as valuable
                      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

WoW! this is still funny as hell to read thru.

I think someone was skipping allot of English/ writing classes in school.

Comment

i might piss your pants, too!

sully
                          Originally posted by toejam View Post
                          I look forward to it! LOL
                          Preverts!
                          Occupy JCF

Comment

I would like to poop on someone, any volunteers?
                            Where's spike when you need him.

Comment

Hang on. I'll draw all this hot stuff, and make everyone younger a few years! Sound good?
                              Its all fun and games till you get yogurt in your eye.; -AK47
                              Guitar is my first love, metal my second (wife...ehh she's in there somewhere). -Partial @ Marshall

Comment

Originally posted by silverstrat View Post
                                I guess the new kid on the block allways get it in the shorts thanks for the welcome guys I apericate very much!!!! AK-47 dont worry about it bro. what i said wasnt ment intentally But DUDE DG you are the one with a atitude bro Im a honest person I never tried to pump and dump anyone bro What I piad for my axe is what I paid Maby Guitar cntr. has a habit of ripping musicians off and I fell for the bait and switch but hey all of us has gotten ripped off at one point or the other but from a lot of you I got some good info, so for the ones with an open mind I say thanks but in all acuality doesnt anyone belive in american made products anymore? why should we fall victom to all the crap made overseas afterall america is the birth place of rock n roll we started what everybody else wanted and nobody knows how to rock like amreicans!!!! so just because Fender and some other big name corps.get thier guitars made overseas we have to suffer for it!! and if were lucky enough to get an american made we have to pay out the ass for it where the fairness in that!! it should by the people for the people and of the people at least the last time I checked thats what our constution said !!!!! Hell thats probly printed in China now for all I know!!!!
                                if they ripped you for that much, i would kindly walk in with the guitar, reciept, and a lil paper work proving what the guitar really is, its true value, and a lawyer, with a websters dictionary with the word "FRAUD" highlighted

Comment

Working...
                                X