No announcement yet.

charvel copperhead guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So someone new comes to the JCf that knows more about charvel than most of the people here and then wants info by telling people their stupid.

I never tire of the douchiness of some of the newbies that show up. Maybe a lesson in humitility is in order. You've been playing charvel since 1987 and you dont know the difference between a san dimas built charvel, an ontario built charvel and a corona built charvel.

If you think you got a good deal on THAT one I got a couple of mid 80's USA model series I'd like to break off in your ass for only $4500 ... they are very rare model 3s ...
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I call BS, K! Everyone knows those were made in Ft Worth.

Ft Worth = Fender!

750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
      Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Originally posted by Ayrton View Post
        Is it too much to ask for basic writing skills?
        Apparently yes. And for his attitude and all, i hope the neck on that guitar snaps in half and hits him in the face. Fucking idiot.
        You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

Originally posted by stevoc View Post
          Well, it was stil there today. One of the sales men saw me looking it over and said it wasn't a San Dimas Charvel, nor was a it a USA made guitar (although the tag said it was) He said it was originally 1700.00, but dropped to 1099.00 once they found out. btw: they also have one used sl2h and a new sl2h, both in black.
          Pretty fucked up of them to do that. I am surprised someone told you that it wasn't. Regardless, you think that htye would change the hangtag. Since it is the only guitar center that is reasonable, distance wise, from me without going to San Francisco. I deal with them. Fortunately, I know one of the managers there and he is cool to me. He is the only one I deal with.

-Nate
          Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Originally posted by nateb View Post
            Pretty fucked up of them to do that. I am surprised someone told you that it wasn't. Regardless, you think that htye would change the hangtag. Since it is the only guitar center that is reasonable, distance wise, from me without going to San Francisco. I deal with them. Fortunately, I know one of the managers there and he is cool to me. He is the only one I deal with.

-Nate
            I took a pic of the guitar and hang tag, but can't post a pic direct to the site as my ftp location isn't working. (I'm trying to find the link on how to post a pic, butthe search does not come up any results)
            Last edited by stevoc; 07-21-2009, 04:27 PM.
            "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Working...
            X