New MF Catalog (Jacksons)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New MF Catalog (Jacksons)

Anybody notice the full page dedicated to just Jacksons? Although all imports w/ a couple of cool 'new' colors, I can't remember the last time they had more than 3 on a page. Obviously this has to do with Fender, and I think it's a good thing for the Jackson name.

Re: New MF Catalog (Jacksons)

I saw that. I have a 97 catalogue with 3 pages of Jacksons.

Matt

Comment

It has been a real long time since they had a full page, or am I now just suffering the effects of eating paint chips as a child?

Comment

Originally posted by Back For More:
        It has been a real long time since they had a full page, or am I now just suffering the effects of eating paint chips as a child?
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I prefer the term 'wall candy' [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I happen to have a MF catalog from '94 still. It has Jacksons on the cover, around 5 pages on jackson guitars (some are jackson reviews), 1 page of Gibsons, no Fender, and no Ibanez. My how things have changed.

Comment

Actually last year I think they ahd a full page during christmas the bigger book had it I am pretty sure
            I keep the bible in a pool of blood
            So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Working...
            X