Mike Learn Marilyn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Learn Marilyn

Last edited by Superfly; 07-24-2009, 08:24 AM.
    Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

I'd fap to that!

Man, this is absolutely beutiful, a work of art. Don't know which looks better, the guitar or the picture.

Ya also may consider a string tree as the headstock isn't angled. Just a little thing I thought I'd throw in.

Love the neck plate as well!
    Its all fun and games till you get yogurt in your eye.; -AK47
    Guitar is my first love, metal my second (wife...ehh she's in there somewhere). -Partial @ Marshall

Comment

Awesome! Nice Story and congrats on the build! .....And nice specs as well. Hat's off to Mike for his interpretation of the picture! Glad ya got your girl
      Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Looks like it came out great!

One question though, and it's probably just the photos...but does anyone else think it looks like Marilyn just had her wisdom teeth taken out? I mean her cheeks look a little swollen.
        Scott

Comment

Looks amazing. Great detail choices for the knobs & placement, plate, etc.

Mike really is pretty amazing- Look at the eyebrow details. He put in a big effort there.

Love that he snuck a little bit of himself into it as well

Comment

I want to see more Learn graphics like this on the CS Jacksons that come out at NAMM.

Comment

By far the best Marilyn graphic I have seen !!!!!

Comment

If we weren't both hetero, I would ask Mike Learn for his hand in marriage.

Gorgeous guitar. I just met a guy locally in my music store that builds his own guitars, he seems very talented. I think I might need to get him to build me one and I'll see if I can't get Mike to paint the body for me. Thats a few months down the road for me however.

For now I will live vicariously through your guitar.
                GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Excellent! Good call on that direct mounted pup.

Comment

Looks great.

I'd have her tits on the backside though to add a little something while playing it.
                    Jackson KV2
                    Jackson KE1T
                    Jackson KE1F
                    Jackson SL1

Comment

Originally posted by Larz View Post
                      Looks great.

I'd have her tits on the backside though to add a little something while playing it.
                      Heh, I would have had the scene of her getting her dress blow up by the air vent but then again, I like graphics all over a guitar body.

Comment

Bravo!
                        "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Looks great!
                          Popular is not the same as good
                          Rare is not the same as valuable
                          Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Congrats on that one, looks quite amazing. Amazing work by Mike as usual
                            My name may be Matt, but in no case does that mean I will let you walk all over me

Comment

Fantastic work.
                              Great job!

Comment

Working...
                              X