noskcaJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• noskcaJ

Is is still possible to get the Jackson Logo backwards ala Robbin Crosby from the Custom Shop?

Yes.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Why would you though? I think it looks weird, and to the average viewer, it looks like you're using a left handed guitar, reversed.
      More of a tech question, but it fits...
      When you flip a guitar around, lefty, do you have to flip the nut as well?
      I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonguy666 View Post
        Why would you though? I think it looks weird, and to the average viewer, it looks like you're using a left handed guitar, reversed.
        Because it's custom, cool, and not something you see often. If you put that neck on a lefty guitar, it'll still be upside down.

I was told that they wouldn't do it on the bound KV order that I spec'ed out.

sully
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Jackson has become a lot more particular about their logo in recent years. I would be surprised they would do it now. It does look cool.
          http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

No I mean, like since the nut on my Explorer (for example) are cut for the strings, If I were to flip it lefty, then the nut would not have the correct cuts for the strings, and since you can't flip a nut, I dont think, would you get a new nut?
            I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

OHHHHHH! I just got what the title of this thread meant! Jackson Backwards!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sully View Post
                I was told that they wouldn't do it on the bound KV order that I spec'ed out.

sully
                Hmmm. Didn't someone order a guitar not too long ago with that logo? I thought you could still get any logo you wanted, but maybe it's an "artist similar" thing because of Robbin Crosby?

Comment

I was told when I got my Digital Camo guitar that it was the last guitar that would not have a regular Jackson logo. When they started with the Pablo Extreme guitars and the cut out headstock they trademarked that new logo. I think they will only do Trademarked logos from now on.
                  http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Oh. Interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                      Oh. Weak.

Fixed
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

That too!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napalm View Post
                          I was told when I got my Digital Camo guitar that it was the last guitar that would not have a regular Jackson logo.
                          I remember you saying that when you got it. Disappointing, I always liked seeing different logoes themed to the design of the guitar. But I guess it's about protecting the brand
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

I've been contemplating getting a custom guitar made and the backwards logo would have definitely been spec'd. Sheeeet...

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napalm View Post
                              Jackson has become a lot more particular about their logo in recent years. I would be surprised they would do it now. It does look cool.
                              Doesn't hurt to ask I guess.....

....and just the 'upside-down' version.... (as compared to the 'upside-down-reverse' above, aka noskaJ)...

Fish

Comment

Working...
                              X