Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slatq90

(Posted previously in Platinum area)

Basically a SLATQH with P90's. Pretty uncommon relative to the SLATQH, which isn't exactly common itself.

I put one at hold at Guitar Center. They're selling it for $999 with OHSC. Apparently untouched- no fretwear, pointy intact, no buckle rash.

I don't really NEED it nor do I really want to spend the $$$ on it, but when these have gone, they've gone for a good bit more than $999, so if I have to I guess (gulp) I will.

So I'm posting it here so you guys can see it first- If someone wants it, we'll coordinate me taking the hold off & you calling to grab it.

Hold is only till 12pmish tomorrow. The only reason I'm getting involved at all is there just aren't many of these out there (I read somewhere that it was something ridiculous like 20-30, not sure if I believe that but I wouldn't rule it out either) and it would be nice to see it find a home with a JCF'er.

I see on another board that a guy claims the blue ones were a LE done at the "jackson forum", which I guess is here...? Anyone know anything about em?

The blue ones weren't LE. I think just the P-90 version (SLAT-90) and mini humbucker version (SLAT-M) might be a little more limited than the regular SLATQH with humbuckers, though. What color is the one you're looking at?
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Blue!

I think I'm going to let it go, so unless someone wants to jump I'll take it off hold.

Comment

Word has it this is going to a JCF member. Hopefully he'll post some pics when she shows up.

Comment

Working...
        X