J/C Master Builder Profiles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J/C Master Builder Profiles

Here are a couple cool PDF's that give some insight on the guys we all know and love, who build Custom Shop Jackson's and Charvel's!

I'm happy to help if anyone here is thinking about a Custom Shop guitar!

Matt

Matt's Music Center
    35 Pleasant St
    Weymouth MA 02190 USA
    781-335-0700
    www.mattsmusic.com
    --------------------------------
    6 months 0% Financing Available
    Gibson Custom Shop Super Dealer
    Grosh, Suhr and Anderson Custom Guitars Dealer
    Now shipping Mesa/Boogie amps anywhere in the USA!
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Nice -- this should just be part of the catalog. Transparancy, FMIC!
    -------------------------
    Blank yo!

Comment

Cool profiles. I dig this "insider" stuff.

More importantly, I dig what these guys build every day. They rock!

I wonder which one is building my next guitar?

Comment

Cool as hell. Mike's has a little funny twist to it, though. When it talks about him going over to the Fender side, it sounds like a departmental transfer. Nope. That aside, i love that these guys are getting some well deserved attention and publicity.

sully
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Cool stuff. Thanks for posting Matt! I was always a Gibson guy way back. When Jackson's started to surface in the 80's they weren't always available at most stores ( like now, nothing has changed) and expensive compared to a somewhat comparable Gibson! Ha, this has changed.
          I always noticed the build quality, was very good, in fact excellent. Same as today. The attention to detail was and still is there. Yeah, there have been some quality issues over the years, but most mfrs. have had them. I really appreciated the build quality, but continued with Gibson's. In 2004, I rediscovered Jackson's and the rest is history.
          Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Cool

I've known Mike, Pat and Pablo for a long time...

I don't say that to make myself look 'special'

I say it to back this up...

Everything said in those profiles is 100% accurate and those 3 guys couldn't be any finer people to meet & talk with in person....they REALLY DO care too!

I don't know 'Red Dave' but I've heard plenty about him and he's of the same character as the others.

Pat McGarry built my Egyptian doubleneck Soloist and during the build process he called me many times to ask about details I had specified on the work order...22 frets vs. 24 and especially the differences I wanted on the 12 string side.

He wanted to get it just perfect for ME and I really appreciated that. He didn't have to go as far above & beyond as he did....but he did.
            Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Comment

Yeah, but you are a long-time & important customer there, Curt...!
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
              X